PART 10 OF HWF (we are dating)

Part 10

Jungkook's POV 

Jungkook: Y/N leave me. 

Y/N: Let's do it. Let's take the risk. Let's date Jungkook. 

I held my breath for a second trying to believe my own ears. Am I hearing it right? Am I really not dreaming? I held her hands and turned around to face her. 

Y/N: I want to be your girlfriend. Please don't stop talking to me or leave me. 

I hugged her tightly. She buried her face in my neck and I felt her tears on my skin. I caressed her hair and tightened my grip around her body. 

Jungkook: Thank you so much baby and I am sorry for not talking to you. 

She didn't say anything and just hugged me tightly. Her scent was relieving all the stresses I had for the past few days. After a while she broke the hug. I looked down at her and her nose was red along with her cheeks. 

I held her chin and made her look at me. 

Jungkook: Are you sure? 

Y/N: Yes. I want it. 

Jungkook: Thanks princess. 

She gave me a warm smile. And this was it. I couldn't control myself anymore. I brought my face near her as she stared into my eyes. I slowly pressed my lips on her. She closed her eyes and I slipped one of my hands behind her waist bringing her closer to my body. 

She held on my shoulder and tried to move her lips as well. I knew she had never kissed before so seeing her trying made me really happy. She really wanted it and she was putting in the effort too. 

When she finally realised how to do it, she wrapped her hands around my neck and deepened the kiss. Our lips were moving in sync before we had to pull off to catch our breath. 

We were still really close and our position was the same except that we weren't kissing. I rested my forehead on her. Her eyes were still closed and she was taking deep breaths. 

Jungkook: I love you. 

I whispered on her lips before pecking it. And she instantly became red. I moved my head a little bit backwards to see her blushing face properly. She looked fucking adorable. 

Jungkook: Are you blushing? 

She immediately opened her eyes to find me staring at her. She moved back touching her flushed cheeks. 

Jungkook: Why are you blushing? 

Y/N: Umm..the k-kiss. 

She almost stuttered as she looked around while talking, avoiding any eye contact. 

Jungkook: So damn adorable. 

I said before taking her hand and pulling her closer to me again. I love it when her body is closer to mine and I was ready to use every chance to hold her closer to me. 

Jungkook: It was our second kiss. 

Y/N: I know but the first time was almost an accident.  

I chuckled. 

Jungkook: I am your first kiss right? 

She shyly nodded. I cupped her face and started leaving pecks all over her face making her giggle. Lastly I left a deep kiss on her lips before looking at her again. 

Jungkook: Then I will be your first time as well. 

I winked at her as her eyes widened. Her face became redder than ever. I could feel her heating up. I chuckled at her reaction.