Sadness and its reality

Sadness, seated on the left shoulder of the optimists as it whispers the unthinkable past, the long forgotten memories in hopes of you falling for its plot. The memories you now ponder as a result of sadness, the frequent recitation of " all girls are the same " is the intro to the realm of sadness. The gradual night by night lucid dreams that highlight the depths of your sadness as you look in all directions in hope of light but all is wasted. But at last you see a dim light that resembling candles in it's true form. Family. But even then you question can they hurt me ?. Sadness comes in many forms , it isn't always so black and white. Comes in karma . Not to mention as love. The point where your eating yourself inside out scared of love. You think this is the end of the road and you think to yourself I'll be fine but inevitably sadness catches up . Not so long gone now eh? Sadness can be penetrated in many ways but not the ways you used to do. Drinking , drugs and all the sort will never cleanse you of the so called eternal suffering you face . Betrayal , backstabbing , and bearing hate as a result of what your suffering won't help you in the long run. You might think I can forgive someone 734 times yet they won't change and I'm still sad , but that's for God to deal with never use excuses like those cause those are valueless in the eyes of God. Thinking who will be able to lean with me as u restlessly suffer from desolation. Life is hard but all these excuses you make will make it harder. Wake up and find something you like something positive to Chanel your energy into . Some say religion some say music some say sport some say exercise. Find something , find you. Every days a party don't let no one tell you different.

All highlighted words are songs from the juice Wrld album good bye and good riddance

RIP JUICE WRLD 🪦 💐