When your sad

A/n: well would you look at that I didn't upload- sorry about that anyways happy pride month

Deku
This poor boy would panick and not know what to do. He will try his best to comfort you, while telling you everything is gonna be alright. He will also buy you everything you want, you want food he has it, blankets? That too, wanna bing watch your favourite series? He's got that ready.

Bakugou
I mean what do you expect from a hot headed person? He WILL beat the shit out of the person who made you sad. He'll come to you later with cuddles and kisses and with some food. The next day you will find the person missing on the news.

Todoroki
Well he isn't the best at comforting some when they are sad, since he wasn't comforted himself. However, he'll just hug the sadness out of you no words just silence while you vent to him and cry.

Kirishima
When he sees you sad he will be shocked, since he usually don't see that side of yours. Knowing what makes you sad must be serious (or not) he'll let you vent to him while reassuring you that it's not your fault. He will cuddle you and make some jokes to make you laugh after you finish venting.

Uraraka
Honestly, if your sad she's sad too she never likes to see you sad. So, she will make you float and make you laugh while hugging and cuddling you. She will later on float the person who made you sad high and drop them.

Kiyoko
She has ZERO information on comforting someone. So she'll do what makes her happy, because she thought if it makes her happy then it will make you happy. So y'all would bing watch series and listen to music while eating fast food.

Tsuyu
She'll talk it out with you on what makes you sad, if you don't feel like talking she won't pressure you about it. She'll just reassure you that everything is going to be okay, eventually you told her what's up. She didn't judge you she just stayed by your side.

Mina
She knows how to bring your spirits back up. So, she did everything that would make you happy and eventually you became better and cuddled for the rest of the day. If it was someone she will throw acid at them.

A/n: I know this short AF sorry about that :( but more chapters are coming up soon :D don't mind the spelling mistakes