Chapter 10

MARI

"Sit, we have so much to talk about daughter..."

"Gladly..."

I sat on the sofa as he also sat across mine. The maids entered with the teas and sweets, the aroma making me slightly drooling over it.

As what my etiquette teacher taught me. I waited for my father to have the honor of taking the first sip of the tea. But he didn't.

I rolled my eyes and tap my index finger on my lap.

C'mon popsy...

I urge secretly inside my head, quietly observing him, every little moves he makes, I know them all because I am observing him intently.

That's exaggerating but now! He's picking up his tea now! Finally!

I just ate and I am already hungry again. I am sorry, I am a big glutton.

I take my cup and drink on it. I savor the taste of the tea inside of my mouth, moaning in the process. It was too late when I realized what I have just done.

 It was too late when I realized what I have just done

Oops... I guess...

My father just raised his eyebrows at me and sighed.

"Congratulations on your manifestation daughter. I didn't know you were able to do it in such a young age." He started.

"First of all, I would like to know more about this manifestation, father."

He stared at me before sitting up straight. "You inherited it from me, Mari." I frowned.

"Inherited?"

"Yes."

"Inherited what?"

"My Elf blood."

His what blood?!

"I am one of the 12 royal prince of the Elveine kingdom. I was thrown here in the human world to make peace with them.

"Sooner or later, your hair will turn platinum blonde just like mine and you eyes will contain different color which is green and gold. You will be able to have your sacred gears, and your blessing from Elveine kingdom's Goddess, Ellis."

"Hold on popsy, platinum blonde, eye color, gears, blessings, everything doesn't make sense to me right now. Or maybe its just that I am too stupid right now to understand it?"

[Athena: Reply- Seems like it ]

My father stand up and then a huge aura come out of him, the color was blinding gold that I had to close my eyes or else I will go blind if I continue to look at him.

When I opened my eyes, his attire was completely different from what he was wearing a while ago. His green eyes turned gold and he looks absolutely good on it. His ears also changed. Now it's pointy.