Chapter 14

'Hey Athena'

[What]

'I feel like my sister is up to something, can you atleast put a barrier around me? Or can you prevent me from falling off the boat?'

['(Levitation) Skills have not learned']

'fck'

I looked at my sister who smiles like an idiot while looking at the Docks, there stood the Lavrenthy guy waving his hands at us probably thinking that it's a chance for us sisters to get along VERY well but much to his disappoinment, NOPE.

'Then what about a bubble barrier?'

['(Barrier) Skills have not learned']

'Then how can I learn it!'

['Dear player, isn't that too much for me to tell you everything? Learn how to figure things out']

'Say what?!'

[If I tell you everything, you would be so OP in this world, so to prevent such thing to happen so early, I won't tell you everything even though that is what I'm supposed to do. The game started not long ago and here you are acquiring bunch of skills, tsk]

'Is this somewhat a game program's consciousness should be like?'

[No]

"It is such a nice weather is it not sister?" Melora beamed at me with her innocent smile. I only stared at her with my indifferent face.

"A-Atleast give me a reply with a refreshing look on your face sister, you're making a bad image in front of Lord Sarin, or else he would think that we're having fight on this boat."

"Again with lies, I told you Melora, I don't have the slightest idea to hide everything. If I hate you, I hate you and I won't be a pretentious bitch who will gladly hide her true self just for some cheap dignity and honor of a family or for the virtuous of a pure lady whatsoever, ew!"

 If I hate you, I hate you and I won't be a pretentious bitch who will gladly hide her true self just for some cheap dignity and honor of a family or for the virtuous of a pure lady whatsoever, ew!"

Maybe because of my language that she has that kind of expression on her face.

"Hic--- hic, I only wanted to get along with sister b-but you..."

'Oh now she finally done it everyone! She's crying! SMH'

"If you really want to get along, the first step is to be true to yourself. Man, I ain't born in 18th hundreds! I'm fed up with talking to snakes already! Yes I'm a fan of potter talking to snakes, throughout history, snakes are probably the only species who evolved into humans."

I've been running my mouth for awhile, while on the other hand, my sister wears an expression that I often get whenever my math teacher explains an algebraic equations.

"Haa, this is really annoying." She ran her fingertips at the edge of her bangs and then she looked at me with her droopy eyes.

"I've been kind enough to try and fix our relationship, sister. But as I see it you have no intention to do so." Yes! Na-ah!

"All I wanted was to have everyone's attention directed only to me, is that too much to ask?"

I frowned and asked "What are you? An attention seeker?" She was dumbfounded.

"Really, your mouth has no filter, definitely, you're not fitted to be the mother of this country, to be called a lady, and definitely to be father's daughter."

Yeah, yeah, I get that a lot. In all honesty none of those were correct because I am not originally from here. Except for 'to be called a lady'. Or perhaps she's right? Because if you based it on age she's like a daughter of mine already if I added my age from my previous life. Petition to be called a woman and not a lady!

"If it is not too much, can you tell father to break your engagement with the prince? I love him and I am more fitted to be the Empress."

I smirked "Oh why don't you do it yourself? Tell father to break it off, you'd do me a big favor."

I can see how she gritted her teeth at me, like any moment she would pounce on me and bite the hell out of me.

"You're too much..." She said, I saw her eyes looked at the land, I turn my head and saw everyone there talking to each other, no one is watching us.

"I would love to see your face the moment everyone would accuse you of murder."

I quickly looked at her, she was already standing on the boat with a smile on her face.

"What are yo---"

It's as if everything became slow motion, I saw how her body slowly falls sideways. Unconsciously, I reached out my hand to hold her but it was already too late.

Her body made a loud splashing sound that made everyone look our way.

"Kyaaah!! The lady pushed lady Melora in the pond!" A maid screamed.

'Oh, great...'

I eyed melora struggling in the water, clearly she cannot swim...

"H-Help! Help m-me!" She yelled and looked at me as if I'm some kind of a wicked bitch.

If everyone was on my position, they would turn cold and would be afraid to be accused.

'But not for me.'

I smirked as I look down on her from the boat, I know she can clearly see the expression on my face. With that her eyes widened.

"Since you wanted to make me the villain so bad..." I was standing because I tried to reach her and pull her to prevent her to fall. But since she fell on her own will, then I'll let her be.

I heard gasps from the land the moment I comfortably sat again like no one is drowning right in front of me.

The people in the land became frantic and decided to call someone for help. Sarin on the other hand was shockingly calm and he's just watching us from there.

I watch the struggling Melora. She continued to make herself on top of the water as long as she can. But since she cannot swim, I'm sure she's struggling a lot.

"H-Help me sister! I-I'm drowning!" She pleaded, her eyes turning slightly red, maybe because she's crying.

"Didn't you want me to be the villain who murdered my own sister? This is the chance." I smiled.

"The only difference was your body won't come out alive in the water unlike what you've expected it to be. Knowing you, I'm sure you're expecting someone to save you right?"

I noticed that her body is struggling to keep up but I decided to ignore it. I want her to taste her own medicine, she brought it upon herself.

"The question was... Do you expect me to allow someone to save you?" I cruelly said as I smile at her.

"You probably heard about my manifestation, I have powers to save myself Melora, I can go hiding the moment you are dead. I can still live and be happy even if I'm hiding. But a corpse can't do anything but to be buried right..."

Her eyes shook as she struggles to keep up even more.

"S-Save me ugh! S-sister save me!" She cried. But right at this moment, I felt nothing but coldness towards her.

"You saved up your strength to plan this and set me up. Now use them to save yourself because right now... I am the villain sister that you wanted me to be..."

December 26 2021

L I Z Z A N N A W R I T E S