Older Than Time

He was older than time and even above it.
Nothing could stop him.

He was Percy Jackson.

His story is older than all beings in this world, to know his story we need to the creation of Chaos.

There was nothing, and then a great divine energy appeared, and it took the shape of a human-like figure.

The human-like figure was an 18 year old had Sea Green Eyes, Raven Black Hair, a Mediterranean Complexion and he called himself Percy Jackson.

He opened his eyes and saw the vast emptiness, he then closed his eyes, and from him, an energy similar to himself's emerged, It called itself Chaos.

Percy opened his eyes and looked at the forming Chaos.

Chaos had formed and opened his eyes and asked "What is your name and what is my purpose?"

"I am your creator, Percy, your purpose is to fill this gap with your creations" Percy replied

He then again closed his eyes and two more orbs of energy emerged the last one was the most powerful.

The two others took the shape of a woman and a man.

The woman's name was Order, the man's name was End.

He told them "Order, your purpose is to balance everything happening"

Order nodded and said "Yes Lord Percy"

"End, your job is to destroy the creations made by chaos when the time is right."

End nodded and remained silent.
End was very powerful, he was more powerful then Chaos.
They three were known as the Triumvirate.