Perseus rescues Andromeda

"Yah"

Then a very strong tidal wave came near the shore of the beach.

I looked there, It looked as if Poseidon was angry.

I closed my eyes and saw what was happened, Andromeda's mother said that she was more beautiful than Poseidon's naiads.

Andromeda's mother and father were coming here right now.

So, I did the obvious thing and went to my house, I  would obviously rescue her later.

I watched on my TV what was happening.

Andromeda was getting chained to a boulder as a sacrifice to Poseidon.

I'm guessing Poseidon didn't figure out that she was my crush because the Sea Monster came to kill Andromeda.

I totally lost my cool and came there that instant, apparently she had been calling for me the whole time.

I looked at the sea monster and I made a sword out of thin air, it looked like it was related to the sea, but it wasn't it was a coincidence that it looked exactly like the sword Zoe Nightshade made for that upstart of a son, Hercules.

Andromeda looked at me and said "Finally!"

I looked at her with a smile and I jumped to the eyes of the monster and struck it down, it turned into golden dust.

I turned to see Andromeda smiling at me and I smiled back.