Another smut chapter! (Still doesn't apply to the story!)

-----------------------------------------------

(FW! It's about food and longer than 4000 words.)

(Well... Here we are... Holy shit you guys! 3k readers!!! I honestly can't fucking thank you enough... Here you earned it! It's food-based btw... o-o)

(Another round of holy water! *Gives out vinegar shots* Haha)

(I couldn't put the chapter further down than where it was when I started it. If you want any smut with Alex you can ask for it in my oneshot book or smth. I'll spend more time there once the book is over witch is soon! :)

-----------------------------------------------

Y/N pov.

I had just gotten to Mcdonald's to find some of Garcello's favorite food. What I was able to get were two McChicken, a large fries, and a big iced tea.

This is something I have planned to do for a long time... Before I can get home I need to do something first...

I walk around the area, someone has told me there is a small little shop that can do some interesting things with food! I finally find the tiny shop and walk over with the bag of Mcdonald's food.

Walking towards the person in the front I find out that he seems rather bored, probably from no one knowing that this place exists. The person almost wakes up and talks immediately when I get close.

"Hello! Welcome to the food everything! Here we do anything to your food for the right price!" they tell me with a large smile.

"Can you fry this burger and fill a few of these fries with cheese?" I tell them giving him one of the wrapped-up burgers and around nine fries into a small basket that the worker had put there.

Then they took it and while they were doing... Whatever with the food. I took out my phone and texted the man himself!

"Yo, Gar! I'm fixing a few things. Could you prepare for me coming home?" I text him.

"Ummm, sure? What do you mean by prepare?" He texts me back asking me. Oh, if you just knew what I'm about to do...

"Well... You know that thing we wanted to try out with food?" I text him knowing his answer. Thinking of it makes me chuckle slightly and I bite my lip for a few seconds.

"Oh~" Is all I get back. Deciding not to answer the hopefully now excited man I walk to the front of the store where he had already put the burger in place and looked just about done with the fries.

He had wrapped the burger back into the wrapping and the fries back into the bag. I pick out the fries package where all the other fries were and picked the just cheese-filled fries back into the package.

I randomly placed them into it and then I shook the package making the fries blend into the normal ones. When I was gonna pay the person it wasn't much for the things I wanted to change so I paid for it.

While walking towards the apartment I hear a weird grunt behind me sounding like... Garcello?

I turn my head around and for sure! It is Garcello standing there with his eye onto mine(You have two eyes in this one, lmao). 

His hat is casting a shadow over his eye but I can still see one of the first looking at me smirking then at the food in my hand. I can smell the smoke from his breath as he closes in on me and then grabs my hand.

He walks in a quick paste towards our apartment and he is breathing really hard making me know he might just be too excited. I don't mind though...