ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

“Why should I apologize for the monster I become?
No one ever apologized for making me this way.”

"𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐎"  yelled the voice of Esther Rosier as she pointed her wand towards her eight- year old daughter

"𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐎yelled the voice of Esther Rosier as she pointed her wand towards her eight- year old daughter.

Elladora Rosier screamed in pain as she lay writhing on the floor. It was a burning sensation like a hundred white-hot knives boring into her skin. She begged for her mother to stop. She cried and she screamed. The pain was too much for her.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, even though she knew it had only been a few minutes, her mother lowered her wand. Her insides ached, She wanted nothing more than to die. Her throat was sore from shouting and her eyes burned from all the crying.

But none of this compared to the pain she felt emotionally.

She knew that her parents had never been affectionate with her and that they had more than often shouted at her for the silliest things. But never in a million years did she think that her parents would hit her, let alone use an unforgivable curse on their own daughter.

31 St October was the day Elladora Rosier lost her childhood and saw the world for what it truly was: a dark and cruel place.

Oh, and how awful it was on her birthday

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐎" yelled eight-year-old James Potter as he flew on his broom in the backyard of Potter Manor. It was raining heavily and James Potter was having the time of his life playing in the rain.

"James honey doesn't stay out too long, you'll catch a cold" Euphemia Potter told her son.

"Yes mummy," he told his mother, hazel eyes twinkling with mischief. They both knew he wasn't going to follow his mum's instructions.

"You're lucky you're cute," she told her son. She knew he got his mischievous side from her no matter how much she would deny it.

James Potter ended up staying in the rain for two hours and caught a cold the next day, but according to him it was worth it.

Nothing could ever stop James from loving 31st October.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐇𝐞𝐲! 𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞..𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 (𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭) 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐈 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐩 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞. 𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐎𝐂𝐬 .𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞