Chapter 16 - Scumbag monster!

WARNING: This is the safe version of Chapter 16. The uncut version is only available on my Patreon page~ To my non-patron, stay fluff! (www.patreon.com/chocolily)

LV 16 - Scumbag monster!

Unlike the times when he could not remember what happened when his monster took over his body, it was different this time. He remembered everything that his monster did with his body.

Or rather, he saw everything, the live version! His own personal, freaking TV that he could not turn off... or even desired to, much to his mortification! When his monster had his own fill, Jet suddenly found himself pushed back to the driver seat and forced to deal with the aftermath.

Scumbag monster!

***

He thought he would die from massive ejaculation had Lana not peek into the room.

He does not mind Lana interrupting at all, even if there was a high chance of her killing him.

Even though he was worn out, there was a great sense of disappointment when Lana stopped Violet. But he was also glad that his rationality returned after being fucked thoroughly.

Right after Lana pulled Violet away, Jet lost consciousness, his energy fully spent.

🍓🍓🍓

"I'm sorry, sister." Lana glanced at Violet apologetically with a great sense of worry.

Violet sat on a chair, facing out the window with the beginning of sunlight scattering the night. She had cleaned up and dressed, with her rationality back along with her indifference.

But Violet had not spoken a word to Lana or even granted her a gaze. All her attention was rewarded to whatever she was looking at outside the window.

Normally, Violet would be getting ready to sleep at this time, but she made no move to do so. Was she so traumatized by what she had done to Jet that she wished to greet the sun that will grant her eternal sleep?

Increasingly worried, Lana became more forceful with her words. "Sister, this is all my fault. I went so angry when that man caused you to be injured. You are dying and need blood. Giving you blood is his rightful punishment. What comes after... is definitely not your fault. Once I kill him, that tattoo will be gone!"

Instead of thanking her, Violet's words were a form of protection towards Jet. "Touch a single of his hair, and I will banish you from stepping into my land forever."

"Sister?!" The first word Violet said to her, and it was actually in defense for that mortal?

"I do not wish to see you for the time being."

"Sister-"

"You will help Henry with the investigation."

"...I will get an answer for you." Lana knew that Violet would forgive her... after a certain time. Pushing her too much now would only give poor results.