a common thing

I want someone with brown hair.

I want someone who has brown eyes.

I want someone who has a nice family.

I want someone who is smart.

These are qualities many people have a preference of. Looking back on past relationships it doesn't work out like that. None of that matters in the end, because what truly matters is how they make you feel.

I need someone who has a great smile. A great smile that with a single look makes me smile back, no matter the mood I am in.

I need someone who is willing to put forth to see me. Someone who is willing to do just as i am when I want to see them.

I need someone who tells me I'm beautiful, even though I myself don't believe it. Someone who makes me want to believe it.

I need someone who is willing to pick up the phone at 4am to talk to me because I had a nightmare. They are one of the only people to calm me down.

I need someone to celebrate the good times with, and cry with me about the bad. Not only but I need them to help pick me up just as I would them.

I need someone who can have a conversation with me, disagree on some topics and continue on because not everyone has different views. We agree to disagree, and when we do agree we agree together.

I need someone who makes me forget about my exes. They are the reason I will be happy again.

I need someone who i can cuddle with on a rainy day and drink hot cocoa while watching cheesy romance flicks on netflix. Maybe even Hallmark if I'm lucky enough.

I need someone who when we are old and grey, still makes me blush and feel like the only girl in the whole entire world.

I need someone who is able to make me laugh, even if it is directed at myself.

I need someone who when they walk into the room, I feel like the world stops.

I need someone who can make me blush and make me feel like the only one they need.

I need someone who when we kiss it's like I've reached cloud 9.

I need someone willing to love me back.

I need someone who will need me just as much as I need them.