Chapter 10 - The Park

After my nap the boy thought we should spend some time outside and so we had set off to a park. When we got to the park it was empty, then again it was five o'clock and most families we at home eating supper. As soon as we got out of the car I instantly ran to the slide I climbed to the top then yelled for Jace to come and catch me.

"Dada catch mes!" I yelled as I slide down the yellow slide. "Weeeeeee!" And at the bottom Jace stood ready to catch me.  And that he did. He caught me and then covered my face with kisses. We continued this for around a half an hour. Me going down every slide at least a dozen times before Jace said.

"Is this fun bunny?" Jace asked. To which I nodded happily with a bright smile on my face. "That's good. Now how about we go seek up on daddy? That sound good bunny?" Jace said pointing to Orion who was on his phone while sitting on the swings.

"Ya!" I yelled before Jace put a finger over his lips telling me to be quiet. I giggle then tell him my 'evil' plan." Dada go distract daddy and dens mes gets him Okies?"

"Okay bunny." He said kissing my head then walking over to Orion. After a few minutes I start my part of the evil plan to scare daddy. First I walk up behind him as quietly as I can then I make the scariest roar ever and attack his leg!

"Roooooaaaaarrrrr!" I scream wrapping myself around daddy's leg. Orion jumped a little and looked down at me.

"Oh no I'm getting attacked by my baby boy!" He said going along with me. "I have to save him with daddy's magic kisses!" He picked me up effortlessly and covered my face in kisses which made me erupt into giggles. "Silly boy." He said bouncing my a little as I sat in his arms.

"Nu it was dada ideas! Mes nu siwwy hes is." I respond.

"Bunny! You threw me under the bus." Jace chuckled.

"Well I guess we got to punish dada. Don't we baby what if we tickle him?" Orion says tickling me a little.

"Ya! Comes hewe dada!" I say cashing after him as soon as Orion places me back on the ground. I chased after Jace for what felt like hours before Orion called us back. "I nu wanna goes!"

"Bunny we have to we need food in your tummy. We can come back soon." Jace says buckling me into the back seat. We made our way back to Orion's where his mother had made a large dinner for the nine of us. "Bunny why don't you go play with Phoenix."

"Okies." I responded taking phoenixs hand and the both of us waddled over to his toys. "Nix wook its soo fast." I giggle.

"Nu mines fastest!" He responded and we both took off driving around our toy cars until Lena said it was time to eat.

Supper was great we had chicken which just so happens to be my favourite. I was out of headspace as soon as I smelt it and started to stuff my face which lead the table to erupt into laughter before they dug into their own food. Sadly after we ate Jace had to go back home since we still had school the next day. I cried when he left which caused me to slip so Orion decided that it be best if we stayed in his room for the night watching a movie. We cuddled all night Orion even woke up and helped me to the bathroom when I had to go in the middle of the night. I finally was in a place where I didn't need to hide and I could be true to myself and not looked down upon. This feeling of safety and security helped me and made me sleep faster even though there was still the slight amount of fear under that.