Chapter 11 - My Boys

There's a week we continue to go to the park everyday after school. This had helped with me not slipping in school and helped distress the three of us. On Friday instead of going to the park the boys brought me to the water park. I was so excited and happy I hadn't been to the pool for years.

"Kian you can't run you have to stay close to us or we will go home." Orion said grabbing my hand and pulling me back to his and Jace's side. "We don't want to see you hurt." Though I grumbled and whined I stayed at there sides. Jace pays  for us to get in and we head to the change rooms. I get to change by my self! Most days dada or daddy help but since we were at the pool they thought it best I do it. Jace did like the idea at first but Orion said that I was very capable of doing it so Jace caved in with a little help from my sad puppy eyes.

"Kian you ready?" I hear Jace ask as is slip my crocs back on.

" yup! I want to go on all the slides and eat ice cream and shaved ice and go to the go carts." I exclaim as I walk out of the change room.

"That sounds amazing baby. But first we need to put on sunscreen." Jace said. So we made our way outside and picked our spot and Jace lathered me in sunscreen while Orion let me douse him in it so Jace could cover me with out complaint. "all good now you and Ri can go on a ride while I get our stuff situated and I put on sunscreen and then I'll meet you at the bottom of that one." He explained pointing to the racing slides.

I pulled Orion over to the river ride. Orion went down first and waited at the first pool for me then let me go down the second part first. We then go out and met Jace at the bottom of the racing slides. When we go to the top we each took a different one. There weren't many people today so we got to the front fast. I counted down but pushed my self down before i got to one and giggled the whole way down until I hit the water. I swam to the end off the pool and waited for my boys.

After going on each slide except the geronimos at least twice Orion wanted to go on the big one so Jace said that we could go on the small one instead before playing a round of bumper cars then getting supper. I went first and streamed the whole way down, then came Jace and finally we watched and Jace not so secretly recorded Orion on the big one. I was scared I didn't want daddy to get hurt. But just like with the little one the only bad thing about it was the wedgie that came with the ride . We grabbed our stuff and went to change.

We drove to a local diner for dinner and milkshakes. We laughed and talked while we ate and occasionally I would steal food off of one of the boys plate with out them noticing. Before we went home we stopped at a roadside pull out to watch the sunset.

"Kian?" Orion asked from aphis spot on the left of me. "Jace and I have something we wanted to ask."

"And don't worry bunny it's nothing bad ok?" Jace added when he saw my concerned face.

"Ok." I reply leaning into Jace and playing with Orion's hand.

"So we were thing and we wanted to know if you wanted to be our..." Orion's started. And let Jace finish the question.

"Boyfriend?" I was stunned even after everything I had drug them through with my family they still liked me.

"Yes." I cried pulling them both into a hug. "Yes. Yes. Yes."

Though the night ended in tears they were of pure joy and happiness. And now these two boys who I cared about deeply were my boyfriend. Now they were my boys.

* Author note *

Hey sorry I didn't post last month I wanted to enjoy my last month of summer. Any how if you know what water park I'm talking about (hint : it's in Montana) in this story I love you (side note it's only based off of it and this story does not take place in Montana it just a water park I remember vividly from my child hood)