𝙰𝚒𝚛𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎 𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 [• . 𝟺 . • ]

• 💙 𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝙾𝚅  🧸 •

The flight attendant told everybody on the plane that they could take off their seatbelts, but I decided not to because I was always paranoid about a plane crashing in the ocean or on land. I turned around and wanted to talk to Pico, but he was drawing, so I decided not to bother him. "You can talk to me if you want, Bee," he whispered, "no need to be so hesitant." "Oh, ok. Why are you whispering?" I asked quietly. "Look in front of us," he answered. I stood up to see Darnell and Alucard sleeping on each other. I snapped a photo and sent it to Pico. 

• 🚬 𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚘 𝙿𝙾𝚅 🔫 •

My phone started vibrating as I got the message from Keith with the photo of Darnell and Alucard sleeping. "I'm making this my wallpaper," I whisper to Keith. He laughs a little then stares back at his phone, and I go back to drawing.

• 💙 𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝙾𝚅 🧸 •

I look around the plane and figure out that Pico and I are the only ones awake. 'Huh,' I thought. I looked at Pico and got an idea. I tapped on the Camera app and quickly took a photo of Pico without him noticing, edit the photo, and make it my wallpaper. 

• 𝟸 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝟷𝟿 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙻𝙰 •

"Darnell, Alucard, wake up, we're here," I tell them. Darnell woke up immediately and freaked out a little, but turned around and saw it was me. "Oh, sorry," he apologized. He gently shook Alucard into waking up. He freaked out a little too. "Everybody else is waiting in the airport for us," I announced. They nodded, grabbed their stuff and left.

• 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

Keith, Darnell, and Alucard eventually met up with the rest of the group. They looked outside the windows at the big city that was before them. 

They were ready for their first summer season adventure.