𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝙻.𝙰. [ • . 𝟷𝟸 . • ]

smut warning

..........

• 💙 𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝙾𝚅 🧸 •

All our stuff got to L.A., somehow, but I didn't care about that. All I cared about was getting to live in my hometown with my boyfriend and all my friends. "What's got you so perked up, you smurf?" Pico asked. "Nothing.." I reply. He looked at me suspiciously then looked back at the movie he was watching. 

 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 🍒

........... 

me: you got it

𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 🍒: yeah got the stuff you can come over

me: alr thanks

...........

 "Pico," I said, shaking his arm. "Hm?" he hummed. "I'm gonna go somewhere real quick. I'll be back." "Alright, bye," he replied, kissing me on my head.

I grabbed a gray hoodie and went out the door. 

𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 🍒

.........

me: what's your address again lol 

𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 🍒: *** Street

me: thx

𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 🍒: np

...

I grabbed my skateboard and rode off to Cherry's house. 

• 🍓 Cherry POV  🍒 •

"What's in the bag?" Nene asked. I whipped my head around and tried to hide the bag as quickly as I could. "What's in the bag?" she asked again. "Nothing.." I replied. "Gimme the bag," she said, holding her hand out. "It's nothing," I repeated. She looked at me with a certain look that said, "Really? Are you sure?" "There's nothing in the bag," I repeat for the third time. "Alright, fine, you leave me no choice." The doorbell rang. 'Thanks so much, Keith,' I thought to myself. I went to open the door and handed him the bag. "Thanks," he said. "No problem," I replied. "You also saved me from a little incident," I added while whispering. He laughed a little then rode off back to his place. "It was for him?" Nene asked, pointing out the door. I nodded and laughed. "Oh," she replied. "I still wanna know what was in it." "Guess you'll never found out," I said, giving her a kiss and walking upstairs. 

• 🚬 Pico POV 🔫 •

I was hanging out with Darnell because Keith wasn't home, and I get bored easily. "Wanna commit arson?" Darnell asked, pulling out a lighter. "Nah, your boyfriend's gonna get mad," I reply. "C'mon, Alucard's not gonna get mad, he's just right there, he won't notice we've left. If anybody's gonna get mad, it's Keith." I nod in agreement but I still disagree with commiting arson. 

Ding

I pull out my phone and look at my Messages.

• 𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑 💙 •

..........

• 𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑 💙 •: im home btw

me: alr ill be there soon

• 𝙺𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑 💙 •: alr cya

me: cya

.............

"I'ma go back home, you can take your boyfriend to commit arson with you," I tell Darnell. "I'm not commiting arson. I'm already wanted for some....other shit," Alucard said, picking Darnell up. "Since when did you-" "I've been awake the whole time," Alucard said to Darnell. He blinked in response. "Alright, you wanna go home?" Darnell asked him. "Yeah, sure." "Not you, Pico, you're already going to your home." 

- once pico got home -

"Keith, where are you?" "In our room!" he yelled back. I walked upstairs and opened our bedroom door to find Keith in...a fucking maid dress.

——————————————————

"I-" I couldn't process it. "What's wrong?" he said seductively. "G-god, stop, you're turning me on," I told him, looking down. My pants were already tight by the time Keith started speaking. "Looks like you need help," Keith said, unbuttoning my shirt. "Alright you little bitch, on the bed." He smiled and jumped onto the bed.

xxxxxxxxxx

haha cliffhanger lol

but fr I am so uncomfortable writing this rn

jk lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I climb on top of the bed and pin Keith down onto it. We start making out and I start giving him hickeys all over his neck. His cute little noises got me even more turned on by them. I slipped off his fishnets and everything else until we both had all our clothes off to the side of the bed. "Suck," I told him as I put two fingers in front of him. He put his mouth around them for at least five seconds before letting go. I put both fingers in and he let out a groan of pleasure until I stopped because I thought he was stretched out enough. "Alright, you ready? I don't wanna hurt you now," I said, putting my dick at his enterance. "Fuck me, babe." "If you say so." I started thrusting and he started moaning. After a couple seconds, he put his hand over his mouth, but I pinned it down to the bed. "I wanna hear your noises, ok?" I say. He nodded. I started going at it again and he started moaning and louder. "F-faster, fuck!" I started going faster and I could tell that he was close by the way he was lightly shaking, so I started going faster. "Babe, I'm gonna..fuck!" I started going even faster because I was close too. Eventually, we both came. I pulled out of him and laid down on the bed. "Was That fun?" I ask, smirking. He nods before drifting off to sleep. "Have a nice nap, my little blueberry."