Chapter 2

Lefiya 's POV

We maded to the surface and now are heading home, Tiona stretched her arms and said "it feels good to be back" I replied "ya I'm so relieved after that expedition" Tiona crossed her arms and said "well I'm still ichin for a fight since we had to turn back" I replied "your still going on about that". I looked ahead and asked "who do you think those two are?" Tiona looked at the woman in red Beta was holding and the girl with the skull mask Ais was holding and she said "I don't know, I'm more concerned about (Y/N)" I arched my brow and asked " why? " she replied "well Beta told me that when (Y/N) picked up a rock that was wrapped in cloth and she cried a little" I looked forward at (Y/N) and I noticed she has her helmet on and is looking down. Tiona looked at me and said really closed to my ear "why don't you try and cheer her up" I blushed and said "r-realy" she nodded and said "and why not help out Ais too" I blushed a little more and we went back home to the manor.

(Y/N)'s POV

I took off my helmet before heading to the manor, I looked at my hand and I held the peace of the table close to my chest and I only thought of regret. When we where in front of the gate Finn said "the expedition team is back from there mission, open the gates" the guard nodded and opened the door and an all too familiar site came, Loki charging at us to group one of us, she then shouted "my beautiful warriors welcome home!!!" She jumped and all of us side stepped, well all but Lefiya then Finn said "my lady the mission was an success and we suffered no casualtys, I'll have a full report for you later" Loki replied " ok cecha later" Riveria walked up to Loki and whispered something in her ear and she said "ok, make Shure those two get healed up once they wake up well asked questions" Riveria Nodded and left inside before me and Ais got inside Loki said " oh, (Y/N), Ais, if you want a status checked come by later" we nodded and Loki said to me "also (Y/N), Lefiya will be your snuggle buddy tonight" I nodded getting what she ment and I went to take a bath.
I was rinsing my self in the shower and after that I went into the tub to wash, it was peaceful well as peaceful you can get in the Loki familia. Tiona complained about Lefiya's breast not shrinking, I looked at Lefiya and she looked like she was thinking about something she noticed me and then looked at my arm and she asked "forgive me, but that arm was not armor" I nodded and Tione said "ya, to what she told us she lost that arm along time ago and her teacher made it for her" she wrapped a towel around her self and Lefiya asked me "how did you lose it?" I didn't replied and I started to get out of the bath and started to try my self off. Leyfia looked at me but Tiona said "she won't answer traitor" I looked at Lefiya's breasts and I looked at mine and I'm flat, I glared at Lefiya and started to group her, she yelped and said "yes, you definitely crew" Tiona yelled " I new it! " then Loki popped out of the bath and I left after that mess. Me and Ais went to Loki 's room and Ais grew slower and Loki tried to group her and Ais threw a knife at her and that ended, it was my turn and according my status I grew a few more then Ais, Loki then said "Ais can you leave us alone for a bit" she nodded and left. I put on my casual cloths I got from Sir Mordred and I heard Loki said "so what got you down?" I looked down and I didn't say a word, Loki then said "you cried at a rock" I replied "it was a peace of the table" Loki looked at me with concern and she said "do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head no and I left.

Loki's POV

It looks like (Y/N)'s past is Catching up to her, I pored a glass of wine and I thought "a peace of the round table, I hope she's ok" I took a swig from my glass and I said out loud "well it's a good thing I got Lefiya on snuggle dooty today" I smiled and I said "I hope she doesn't get more nightmares" .