Chapter 1

It was a lovely day in the small town of Domino, the sun was high up, the trees were blowing with the gentle cool wind, it was after school and in a small game shop called Kame was four occupants just getting ready for the teens and kids to come and see all the new games the small store had, one was an older male with a bandana, grey hair poking out of it, he was the owner of the shop Solomon Motou, he's had run this shop for many years and has grown popular because of the popular game in all of Japan Duel Monsters a card game with spells, traps, and of course monsters.

It was created by Maximillion Pagasus and it grew and now thanks to Seto Kaiba who invented duel disks that holograms the cards to make it look real it's all over japan and people ask for duels from other people.

Back to the story another occupant of the store was a teenager with odd hair they shaped like a starfish with amethyst tips then black, then golden bangs framing his childlike face believe it or not he is actually 16 just very short and is mistaken for an middle schooler than a high schooler if you don't know him but everyone does as he is the King Of Games meaning he has never lost a duel in Duel Monsters ever and won against Pegasus and Kaiba who always demands a reduel. His eyes are amethyst and wide to, he has one golden bang right in the middle of his forehead his name was Yugi Motou grandson of Solomon Motou, his parents died when he was young so he never knew them Solomon raised Yugi in the game shop and Yugi enjoyed it as he loved any kind of games. He played all the new games that come in the shop to test them out and tell customers how it was and if it was worth buying. He was managing the counter while his grandfather was in the back getting more card packs. The two other occupants in the shop were brothers one was pale like Yugi, his hair similar to Yugi's but with his golden bangs up like lightening, his tips were dark purple, sharp features and dark purple eyes he could pass as Yugi's older brother but they were not related his name was Yami, he was actually a pharaoh five thousand years ago but he sealed himself and his memories away in an artifact called the Millennium Puzzle in order to defeat a dark force named Zorc, when Yugi completed the puzzle he freed Yami's spirit but he had no memories of his past thus started an adventure to find out who Yami was in the past. It was an adventure, dealing with the Shadow Realm, other people who had other Millennium artifacts like the puzzle and other vengeful spirits from Yami's past. Yugi and his friends finally discovered Yami's memories that he was pharaoh back in Ancient Egypt but also he had a younger brother. His younger brother was Atemu he looked just like Yami just very tanned to show his Egyptian line, his tips and eyes were crimson though he was younger by two years he was the same height as Yami.

After Yugi won the ceremonial duel he revealed his feelings for his Yami and didn't want him to go, the god allowed Yami to have his own body and bring back his younger brother from the dead, he accepted and so they all lived in the game shop with Solomon and helped around the game shop and at to school. It was hard to explain to the people why there were two look alike but luckily they had a backstory for Yami and Atemu.

It was hard for Atemu to grow accustom to the twentieth first century but thanks to their friends he was able to understand technology and other things he never experienced in Ancient Egypt. Yami learned about what happened after he was sealed away; Atemu took the throne as he was the next in line if something were to happen to Yami he ruled till his own death of old age and was loved by all.

Yugi sighs softly as he got the cash in the register and cleaned the counter Yami was stocking the duel monster packs and other games and Atemu was outside cleaning the glass window, Solomon was in the back doing inventory. Yugi remembered when he was younger seeing the game shop being so packed that some people had to wait outside because it was pretty small inside, it slowly calmed down as he grew up but gotten busy again when duel monsters came out and now that Kaiba and the three were somewhat friends mostly rivals he sends his new products to the game shop to be sold and Solomon will give Kaiba the results of how many were sold.

The day went fairly well busy as hell as expected almost sold out of the duel monster packs but luckily Solomon had two more boxes filled with them and just let the kids grab them from the box. Yugi was counting the money and putting it away in the safe, Yami was restocking the games and putting some back to their proper shelves as some were put away in other places and straighten a few games to, Atemu was sweeping the pathway in front of the store. He looked up when he heard a scooter engine, the scooter was black with flame stickers on the side and a large wolf sticker in the front of it, the scooter stopped in front of the store, the person turns off the key and gets off puts the kickstand down, the stranger took off their helmet and saw it was a female with shoulder length black hair, the left side of her bangs were long covering her left eye, her right eye was amber colored. She looks at him" is this the home of Solomon Motou?" Atemu nods" yes it is" she nods, takes off her bags from the back of her scooter and walks in, Atemu, Yugi and Yami looked at her in question, Yugi thought she was a customer" can I help you?" Wolf said" you must be Yugi Motou" he wasn't surprised that someone would know him since he is known as the King of Games along with Yami. The girl asked" is it alright to close up shop? I would like to speak to you and your grandfather" Yugi blinks" uh ok... he's in the back, you can wait inside the house. Atemu can you show her where the living room is please" Atemu nods and leads the mysterious girl in the home area of the shop. She looks around it was small but it felt like a home, she sits and opens her bag and took out a envelope and waits for the two Motous. Atemu was curious of who this person was as he didn't think Solomon had a relative since he told him and Yami that his son, daughter in law and wife died and other relatives didn't bother keeping in touch.

Solomon, Yugi, and Yami came in, they were curious who this girl was since they never seen her before but she seem to know the two. Yami offered to make some tea for everyone and left to the kitchen, Atemu was a bit nervous and awkward right now since he never really met new people before, school still is a nervous wreck for him with all the women and men looking at him and Yami cause of their looks and how they look similar to Yugi. Yami came back and sets down the tray and pours everyone a cup and the woman takes it thanking him, sipping her tea and looked at the four" I know you four are very confused on my sudden arrival and I'll tell you all what I know and found out, I want answers on who these two are" she looks at Atemu and Yami. Wolf sets her cup down and bows" my name is Wolf Rain Motou, I'm your granddaughter and sister" the two Motous stare at her, blinking a few times then yelled" WHAT!?!"

A/N
Yugi and Yami are dating, Atemu is still single and Bi their ages are 17 and they are in their junior year of school. The friends are at that age to.