Chapter 4

After school, the three teens hurried to the hospital after saying goodbye to their friends, they had to hurry to the hospital knowing Solomon and Wolf was there waiting for them. Yugi said" this is really exciting! I might have a sister!" Yami said" I'm sure it is Aibou, I was to when I heard I had a younger brother and very happy to see him" Atemu laughed" your friends were so shocked seeing a double you as they called me Yami even with my different color eyes and skin color I pretty much was like you," Yugi said" it's amazing knowing you are his younger brother, with how close you two look and your height, you guys could of been twins" Yami nods" yeah that is true, I believe I gotten my looks from Dad and Atemu got his looks by Mom but she unfortunately died during his birth," Atemu sighs" that was tough on Father... he wasn't the same after that, we may have been two years apart but we were really close and helped comfort one another when Father had his moods" Yami said" I do remember a few bits on that, not all my memories returned but it's to be expected since I was just a kid" Yugi agreed" that's right, I was just 5 years old when my parents died and I don't have a lot of memories on them just bits and pieces along with photos Grandpa has."

They got to the hospital finally, Wolf was there with Solomon, her scooter parked in a parking space, Yugi asked in surprise" you rode on a scooter Grandpa?" Wolf said" took a lot of convincing for him to get on but he did enjoy the wind in his hair," Solomon said" it felt like I was young again, I had a scooter when I was younger, just got my license, my parents couldn't get me off that thing, drove on random roads," he laughed happily" now lets go inside," they head inside and Solomon asked for a DNA test for his grandson, himself and the girl. The three went to a room and a nurse took a swab of saliva from their cheeks and also took blood, Wolf was not too keen on needles, she had to hold herself back from growling; she had to keep her secret from other people that wasn't friends and family, Atemu saw her uncomfortable when she saw the needles being poked inside her grandpa's and Yugi's arm, Yami was holding Yugi's hand while the young duelist was looking away, Atemu looked at Wolf and asked" you can hold my hand while the nurse takes your blood Wolf," Wolf looked at Atemu and nods" thank you, needles are one of my fears," he nods, when it was the girl's turn, she gulps, taking Atemu's hand and gives it a squeeze when she felt a pinch to her skin indicating that it went through and is now draining some of her blood from her vein. Atemu rubs the back of her hand gently as he watched the syringe get filled with blood. Once the nurse was done, she slowly pulled the needle out, placed a cotton ball and a strip of medical tape to keep it in place. Wolf sighs softly glad it was finally done, she let go of Atemu's hand" thank you," the ex-prince smiled" you're welcome Wolf," 

After the DNA was tested and ran, the doctor came in with an envelope" I have the results, congratulations Mr. Motou, this young girl is your granddaughter and you young man have a sister," Yugi smiled widely and hugs Wolf really happy to know Wolf is his sister, he hoped she was, Solomon teared up and hugged Wolf also" oh my granddaughter! I'm so happy!" Wolf teared up and hugs the two back" I am happy also, so happy to have you as my family," they all went to a restaurant to celebrate the great news. Friday everyone went to court and Solomon did the necessary paperwork, Wolf handed her adoption papers to him also by the end of the day Wolf Rain was officially Wolf Rain Motou, she hugged her grandpa and older brother when she heard his birthday was in June and hers was in September, it was a good laugh since even though Yugi was the oldest he only reached right to her chin without his heel shoes; when he had those on the top of his head was to her lips, she could bend down and give his forehead a kiss if she wanted to.

Monday finally arrived and Wolf wasn't able to get the male uniform, she groans as she looked at the girl uniform she was forced to wear" so god damn pink... and the skirt is way too small! This is giving the boys an invitation to look up my skirt..." Atemu had finished getting ready, he had a black muscle shirt on, his uniform jacket hanging on his shoulders, a thick golden armband was around his left bicep, a gold ring on his middle and ring finger on his left hand, he was leaning against her doorway" it's not too bad on you but I do admit the skirt is way too short, it's pretty much to the second knuckle on your hand," Wolf rubs her face" and I hate pink! I'll meet you, Yugi, and Yami downstairs" he nods" alright, don't be too long, breakfast is almost ready," he left the doorway Wolf searched her bag and luckily found purple shorts that she will be able to wear with the skirt and no teacher can see it so she is good to go. Wolf headed downstairs and sits at the table right as Yami was setting the food on the table, Solomon saw his granddaughter's sour mood" I'm sorry Sweetie but you have to follow the rules at this school, it's not like at the school you were at," Wolf grunts softly. Yugi laughed a little" you must be those tomboys I see outside of school," Yami said" oh yes, you told me about that term, a female who likes to wear boy clothes and act like a boy just a bit," Yugi nods" that's right Yami, good memory" Wolf nods" you got that right Yugi, I like baggy graphic t shirts that have words or awesome designs on it along with baggy jeans and ones with holes in the knees with sneakers," Atemu said" it's good to know you love to be who you are and don't like care about what others think of you" Yugi said" I can't wait to tell Joey and the others about my new discovery!" Wolf laughed a bit" from what you told me about Joey, Tristan, Ryou, and Malik, they will be a riot!" Atemu said" Joey will probably try and challenge you to something he is good at," Wolf smirks" I am always up for any challenge after all I am a werewolf," Solomon puts down his newspaper and folds it" Wolf I do not want you to cause any trouble or show off your werewolf abilities during school, you need to fit in," Wolf nods" yes Grandpa, I understand I promise to not show off at school," she might show up a bit during gym class after all that is the class she knows men try and show off during that class thinking they can do better than women.