Chapter 3

Morning came too early for Wolf, she heard movement and noises from the kitchen even in a deep sleep she can hear any thing, she opened her eyes and yawns, getting up and stretched and shifts back, gets dressed quickly before any one sees her naked, walks in the kitchen" morning everyone!" Yami was cooking while Grandpa was looking at the paper, Yugi was setting the table" morning Wolf, I almost forgot you were here but then I saw your big wolf body in the corner, all sprawled out on your side, you were doing some small barking and yipping" Wolf laughed" sorry, I sometimes do that when I am deep in sleep, surprise I woke up on my own, I normally need to be woken up" she looks around" Atemu's not here yet" she leans out the door frame, hearing snoring from upstairs" oh he's still asleep" Yugi asked" uh yeah he's not a morning person we just get him up when it's time to eat" the werewolf girl hums" I'll get him up," she left to go upstairs, following his scent which was sand and spices. She opened the second door on the left and saw him snuggled under his blanket only the tip of his hair was seen, she smirks and walks to him, kneels down and slowly slithers her head under the blanket, their noses were touching, she just watched him sleep until she pinched his nose and waits since Atemu didn't have his mouth open he wasn't getting any air in his lungs, his eyes shot open and saw amber and grey eyes staring in his ruby ones, he screamed, fell off the bed, his legs still on the bed and blanket covering his body. Wolf laughed and sits up, walking over to him and pulled the sheet off his face" morning Atemu" she grins. He groans and glares" why!?" She grins" it was more fun that way, breakfast's ready~" he grunts and sits up, rubbing his back from the harsh fall, he luckily wore pants in bed.

Wolf skips down the stairs, Yugi asked" what was that thud?" Wolf giggles" just gave the pharaoh a little scare is all" Yami smirks" that's impressive since it takes a lot to scare a pharaoh" Wolf said" if you know what you're doing any one can be scared" Atemu came down twenty minutes later showered and dressed but was still in a sour mood because of the rude awakening. Wolf sits down and acts all innocent" wonderful for you to join us Atemu" he gave her a menacing glare that could give any one a chill down their spine but not Wolf, she seen many horrid stuff that nothing like that phases her. Solomon said" ok you three start eating and gathering your school bags, your friends will be here soon."

Wolf cleaned up the kitchen as the three look alikes grabbed their bags and said bye to Solomon and Wolf, the old man said" remember after school to come straight home Yugi, we'll be going to the doctors for a DNA test" Yugi said" ok Grandpa!" He left with Yami and Atemu. Wolf came down to the shop and helped Solomon and always asked questions when it wasn't busy so she can learn how to answer any questions for customers about games.

Yugi still can't wrap his mind around having a sister, Yami looks at him as Yugi had grown a bit more now, not being so short that Yami had to look down at him, he asked" something troubling Aibou?" Since they didn't have the puzzle any more they didn't have the mind link any more so they can't hear each other's thoughts and feelings although Yami is still good at reading Yugi just by his expressions and body language. Yugi sighs" just hard to wrap my head around this while sister thing, I thought I was an only child but a girl shows up saying she's my sister... older or younger," he should of asked her age back at the house. Yami said" I know it is shocking I didn't know I had a younger brother until after the ceremonial duel," Yugi nods" yes that was a shocker since Grandpa said he didn't see any thing in your tomb that indicated you even had a younger brother and Atemu's tomb wasn't even discovered," Atemu said" my tomb was actually in the palace under it and I suppose when it went to ruins the sand buried it deeper than it originally was. Yami had his tomb in a pyramid he actually had it made three days before Zorc came to the palace in case he did die protecting his people," Yugi said" that is really fascinating to hear Atemu, it has its perks of being thousands of years old and knowing everything that has happened until your death," he nods" it wasn't easy ruling knowing your brother sacrificed himself, I couldn't bring myself to even wear the puzzle actually so Shimon who looked exactly like Grandpa broke it and put it in the box and sealed it away in the tomb and it was never to be opened but Grandpa found it," Yugi said" he did say he almost died on one of his expeditions to the tomb but with a blurry vision he saw someone and they pulled him up from a path that was breaking because of a trap, he believed it was the pharaoh's spirit, it might have been you Yami since the path lead him to where the box containing the puzzle was," Yami hums, looking at the sky" it is possible but I do not remember even after my memories had returned I don't remember that." They saw their friends walking up to them Yugi said" we'll tell them about Wolf tomorrow," the two nod in agreement since they are still unsure if Wolf is related to Yugi, the three walk over their friends Joey grins" hey you three man I can still not get over seeing the three of you together, so similar and yet so different," he put Yugi in a choke hold, giving him a noogie, he whines trying to escape Joey's hold" gah! Joey! I told you I hate this! You're messing up my hair!" the blonde laughed and finally let Yugi go, the young duelist grunts and combs his hair with his fingers" it may be weird shaped but I still like it to be neat and not shaggy" Tristan said" yeah yeah Yugi, come on so we aren't late," the six of them head to school Tea left the group when she became a stalker to Yami trying to get him to like her even after she was there when Yugi and Yami confessed their feelings to one another she thought she could change his mind but it was a waste. The others in the group got tired of her only caring about Yami and not Yugi and treating him like dirt, it did hurt Yugi that his childhood friend stopped caring about him and only chased after Yami and tried to seduce him and get him to like her. Ryou Bakura and Marik Ishtar were a part of their gang to, their evil spirits were finally in the afterlife, they were pleased they didn't have their abusive dark counter parts in their lives again the two waited at the school gates for them since they lived on the other side of town, Marik decided to live in Japan from now on after they got rid of the spirits and the items to have a new start on life, he lives with Ryou right now. Everyone greeted the two at the gate when they approached it Yugi told the two brothers not to tell any one about Wolf till after they find out if she was really his brother they understood, Joey put Yugi in a headlock and gave him a noogie again for no reason at all Yugi whines at Joey" Joey let go! you're messing up my hair again!!" He was still a bit shorter than Joey, Tristan, Yami, Atemu, and Marik, only Ryou was the same height as him. Joey laughed and let Yugi go" sorry Bud! Habit! So any thing new?" Yugi said" you could say that but you all have to wait until tomorrow since it's family matters Grandpa and I have to deal with," Tristan said" I hope whatever it is it turns out alright," Yugi nods" same here.." he kind of hopes Wolf was his sister it would be nice to have another family member in the house.

Wolf was helping Solomon in the shop picking up any heavy boxes that he needed from the storage room, he was grateful for the help and surprised to see her so strong it must of been part of being a werewolf having he said" thank you for helping Wolf, I don't understand why my son and daughter in law gave you up or never told me they even had a daughter" Wolf sighs" I wish I could tell you Grandpa but I was a newborn when those sorry excuse for parents adopted me from the hospital," Solomon said" I'm sorry you weren't taken care of properly and had a good childhood" Wolf sighed" it did suck but I was only grateful to them for making me strong willed and not weak, they also helped me gain my abilities I don't know how I got them but I didn't question it much since it gave me freedom. Every night after they go to sleep I transform and run free in the woods that were nearby helped release my anger and stress" Solomon said" well I am glad you were able to find Yugi and I it's nice to know I have a second grandchild" he believed she was his granddaughter he didn't think she had a a reason to lie to him but it was best to do it legally and get blood work done to prove she was his granddaughter so he can adopt her and be her legal guardian. Wolf smiled softly" thank you Grandpa," they continued to work and get the shop ready for the after school rush.