4. the truth came out

HARRY POV

"I'm bisexual"

I don't dare look up to see their faces. my head kept low thinking of all the possibilities that could happen. they could unfriend me, curse me out, spell me some way or not. surely Hermoine will know one for this situation. I start to shake lightly from the long silence. 

My eyes start to tear up. I don't even know why, is it because of the stress of the possibility your two best friends will hate you? is it because of relief? I don't honestly know. I just sit their eyes on my lap with tears forming in them.

 My thoughts got interrupted by a pair of hands hugging me. I soon snapped out of my trance and hugged back. I let go of the breath I didn't even know I held.

"Harry, oh I'm so proud of you, we both love you no matter what, right Ron?" Hermione said as she nudged Ron in the side.

"huh oh right, of course, we do," Ron said. Not really focused on what just happened, not really caring whether or not I'm bi or not.

I let some tears out, but this time of happiness. knowing I didn't lose my two best friends.

DRACO POV

harry left and I got bored so I went to check what suppressants were in the cabinet in the bathroom. turns out none of them were for my blood type but that's okay since I brought some with me as backup I would have to inform Mother that I would need some more

I checked on my phone to see when my heat would arrive but surprise surprise my phone is dead. so I started looking for my charger. it was nowhere to be found

I looked under cabinets in my suitcase in the closet but no nothing so i went to harrys side of the room

after a while, I started getting tired so I decided it was time to hit the hay.

HARRY POV

I said goodbye to my friends hugging them and I went to the dorms, temporarily forgetting that I share it with Draco. 

The second I reach the door I hear fumbling and shuffling in the room. I got curious and opened the door.

As I opened it, I saw clothes scattered everywhere.

and there was a sweet sweet smell I simply couldn't place? apples with a mixture of marshmallows and wood?

whatever it is it smells like heaven.

I opened the door further and saw Draco.

A/N:

Heyy people sooo short chapter now but I will try continuing I just really had no motivation whatsoever nut I promise I'm trying:)

updates will be very slow and only once in a while

don't forget to comment and vote it means a lot!

also if I ever write another book any ideas for characters or plots???

lots of love,

Author

PS. if the writing style looks different between each chapter I'm sorry it has been a while...I feel like I'm getting dumber by the second lmao.