-ˋ ➪ 1🌸

╰┈─➤ ❝POV You❞

Having 6 soul mark was something special to live with, everyone who asked me about it or when my skin is exposed they all looked at in awe. Being the center of attention wasn't my thing, my parents understood that and tried to hide my marks, some people were jealous of them or I got called a freak and even worst insults, with time I learned to ignore them.

Not only that but because of the number of marks, I got powers not so powerful like for example I could lift a small object not too far away from me, for a small time, yeah nothing too incredible but at least I can still be laying on my couch and use my power to take the remote on the TV stand. I'm always trying to find why I have them are they linked to my soulmates ? The most people have are two soulmates and they didn't have powers, but six. Sometimes I thought about how we would meet, not sure if I would meet them at the same time, meeting your soulmate was something incredible just like a cheesy romance movie my mom told. But I kept worrying about how they would react when I will tell them that they have to share, let's hope they are open-minded.

Anyway, I just left from hell, I mean work. It was the night and of course, I have to be wolf-whistled, normally I'm not that terrified I could just pepper spray them and leave but it's Gotham, this guy is probably gonna shoot me. I took my phone and faked a call, maybe if I'm busy he would left me.

"Hi, lady/mister."

I was quicker in my steps and my heart raced. I tried to not look at him.
But he took my arm.

"Sorry, I'm busy."

I tried to pull away but he didn't let go. He took my phone.

"Hey!"
"Lying to me ?"

He noticed I wasn't calling anyone, he put on a smirk and threw my phone away, I went to it but he blocked me with one arm, he pushed me to a wall. I winced at the pain.

"Why ignoring me when we can have fun together."

He smelled so bad. He was way too close that I was trapped between him and the wall. The place was darker suddenly like something was here.
I would have kicked him if my legs weren't blocked. His head came closer to mine, my eyes were closed, not wanting to see this. I felt him being taken away from me, I opened my eyes not sure what was I seeing, just shadows moving. The man was crying in pain and they were sounds of him being hit.

Suddenly nothing, no sounds. I focused on nowhere particularly.

"Are you ok?"

I jumped at the deep voice I turned a little just to see a tall and buff man in disguise, must be the famous Batman.

"Hm yeah, more fear than harm. Thank you. Arg."

I felt a pain in my arm and him too. The sensation was exactly on my mark. He looked at me with wide eyes. Wait-

Is Batman my soulmate?!

♥︎

╰┈─➤ ❝POV Bruce❞

When I was young I couldn't stop thinking about my soulmate, if it were like my parents, I was excited to meet the person made for me and spend my life with them but when my parents died I stopped thinking about it, my only focus was my training and even after that I forgot about my mark and ignored it most of the time. Till one day where the boys talked about it during dinner.

"Imagine being Demon spawn's soulmate, poor them." Jason

"Shut it Todd, you're acting like you're better." Damian