-ˋ ➪ 3🌸

╰┈─➤ ❝POV 3rd❞

Weeks passed and you and Diana relationship strengthen, you couldn't see each other every day because of your jobs but you talked every day by phone, that didn't stop you from getting closer and still have dates. You learned that Diana liked ice creams so you both often went to an ice cream truck and talk about anything. Diana loves to talk about greek mythology and each time you're interested in her talking, it's like she knew them personally, each little details about them she told it, which leads to long conversations, and you didn't complain a bit.

Your life was good so far, but each day passed and you wished more and more to quit this type of life, every day was always the same, and you passed more time with your job rather than with Diana. But you restrained yourself from those thoughts because you had nothing to complain about, there were worst situations in life. Sometimes you wished that you could help people in the need and maybe being like those heroes on tv.

Today you were going to Metropolis for visiting Diana, she promised you a private visit of the museum she worked in. It was not too far, just around one hour in train. As always, you tried to look your best for Diana, if you weren't a fan of shopping now you were. Diana is always so elegant that you felt the need to impress her. As you were in front of mirror, your phone rang.

"Diana! Hi."

"Hi! Hm, I'm really sorry but I have something important to do, they just informed me now."

"Oh...you're busy all day?"

"I don't know. Sorry."

"Th-that's ok. Another day."

"I have to go, I'll talk to you later. Bye."

"Bye."

You hung up, looked at the mirror and sighted. You already bought a ticket and you weren't going to waste it even if it would have been better with Diana.

♥︎

As a Gothamite you weren't use to the lively and very crowded life of Metropolis. As people were very loud in the restaurant, you left as soon as you finished eating. You thought you could walk around the city but the streets were impossible to walk by. People kept pushing you, making it impossible to enjoy the walk. You suddenly hit a chest.

"I'm sorry!"

You looked up to see a man, the first thing you notice about him wasn't his bright blue eyes or even his blonde kinda messy hair who shined because of the sunbeams, but again, this familiar sensation, that warmed your left upper arm. You weren't much surprised but still, the feeling of warmth and enjoyment were mixed.

"Damn, I didn't see you. Sorry. Wait-" He said. In opposite of you, this man was in disbelief as you could see by his frowned eyebrows and his sudden stop in his sentence.

"You're my soulmate?!"

You didn't know what to think about his reaction, was he disappointed ?

"Apparently."

He noticed the tone in your voice, which was not loud, fortunately, he heard you even with all the sounds in the streets. And he realized that his reaction wasn't smooth.

"Oh, that sounded rude-, that's not what I meant. I'm just surprised because you're cute! And well hm, yeah. I'm Barry!"

You laughed at his attempt to rectify himself. Your laugh turned his awkward smile into a small laugh joining yours.

"I'm Y/n. Maybe we should get out of the way."

People continued to bump into your shoulder so you both went to a less crowded place.

"Barry, you could have wait for me!"

A brown hair and eyes man ran to Barry and you, he was a bit taller but just as muscular as Barry, apparently the name of your soulmate.

"Couldn't keep up, Harold ?" Barry mocked his friend who looked a bit annoyed at the mention of his name. He gave Barry a coke and looked at his phone without noticing you.

"Thanks. Hal, here's my apparently one and only." He showed you with his hand while jokingly imitating at the "apparently", the tone of your voice from earlier.

Hal, or Harold, looked up from his phone. He put on a smiley face, you couldn't help but scream in your head how handsome he was, not knowing he had also the same thought about your beauty. The hot sensation that you felt in your arm didn't have left yet that you felt it again on your left side chest. Now you were surprised, meeting 2 of them at the same time ? You planned to tell them about your abnormal number of marks but that was sooner than expected, what would be their reaction, you wondered with a small feeling of worry.

Hal was again thinking loudly in his head that he finally met you, but weren't you Barry's soulmate ? Suddenly his joy was mixed with confusion. And poor Barry felt awkward looking at you both staring at each other for a long time, which both Hal and you didn't notice.

"Y/n, that's my friend Hal." Barry said,îm trying to break the silence.

"Nice to meet you." Hal greeted, returning his smiley face.

"Nice to meet you too." You smiled a bit anxiously.

"You said she was your soulmate ?" Hal looked at Barry.

"Yes, why you're looking at me weirdly like that ?"

"I got multiple marks-" There it is, you said quickly looking away from their gaze. Barry put on everything, he had to share someone with his friend.

"Oh- now that's awkward."

"Only if you make it." Hal put on an amusing grin, of course it was a weird situation but he certainly didn't want to have an uncomfortable relationship, plus he could sense by your expressions that you were worried, he wanted to light up the mood.

"I'm sure we can make it works, there are more terrible things than sharing a mate with a friend."

"There is more.." You added quietly.

"...How much?" Hal looked at you dumbfounded but trying to seem like it didn't surprise him a bit.

"In total with you, 6."

"That's a lot." Barry

"You already met one ?" Hal

"Yes, I did. She's lovely and she lives here." You only mentioned Diana, you couldn't bring up the fact that The Batman was your mate, it made you sad at just the thought of him, you never saw him again. You thought he truly didn't want you.

"We can pass the day together so we learn more about you, she can come." Hal

"She's busy right now, but I would love to know more about you both."

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Hello hello, just wanted to say from now on I think I would only write at 3rd pov, so no more individual pov. Hope it doesn't bother anyone. I think it's better when I write it like that and it's easier. And also thank you to everyone who voted and continued to read this story!