Chapter2 || Kadota

Thana's POV
The day before the coma
Thana parents are dead they both committed suicided she only has her brother which he is a alcoholic he drinks everyday when he has the chance he is supposed to look after her  but he dose not our parent wrote a note to us before they died saying he has to look after her and saying they loved us but She keeps thinking  if they did love us why would they killed them self.

Thana dose not go to school because she is looking after her brother she is broke but she has to look after her brother and not her self. But Thana is not a normal teenager she can be Seth when she wants to she has many problems  she wants to end her life she has tried many time Thana has overdosed many times but she can't kill her self because that means know one would look after her brother. Thana brother is not kind he is mean he abusers her and dose all kinds of stuff but some reason she still cares for him but the only reason she dose is because he looks like her dad. She has never been in love or has dated what so ever her brother starves  her.

But Thana puts on a virago face but in the inside she is destroyed she can't handle so much pain. Every night she cries herself to sleep but she barley get any because she has to look after her brother he is older than her but is not the age where he can move out. He likes to think hurting people is a good thing she said that when he tortures her he likes to laugh she told him to get help but he says that he fine and dose not need anyone but he has changed. Her brother stumbled in drunk like he usually does He fell on to the sofa and started to yell her  sisters name so she ran down the stairs hesitantly to help her brother she got him some water and a bucket in case her brother was sick she walked upstairs him upstairs to the bathroom and she ran a bath for him after that she went downstairs and cleaned he came out the shower and went to bed.

She came to her room and started looking at pictures of her and her parents she sat there silently crying she didn't know what to do she always thought what it would be like if they were still here she cried for the rest of the night until she fell asleep she woke up then next morning and made  breakfast for him she started to fell uneasy so she went upstairs and looked in the mirror she looked so Pail she got a glass of water a drank that then suddenly she felt the urge to be sick she started to throw up and fainted her brother heard a bang from upstairs and ran he opens the bathroom door and sees his sister on the floor he takes her to the hospital to find out she is in a deep coma and has no idea when she will wake up.