«🦋» ──────» Interview (pooja1412)

Taken by - nerd_positive..

Author - Pooja1412

Achievement- 1st place in fanfiction genre
.....

Nerdy: Good Evening Pooja! Are you ready for the interview?

Pooja: Yes I am, Good evening.

Nerdy: First of all congratulations for winning Kuru awards, category Fanfiction!

Pooja: Thank You So Much🥰🥰🥰.. It means a lottt for a young writer like me... ❤❤

Nerdy: Oh I am sure judges consider your book exceptional ❤

Pooja: That's sounds greattt 😇😇

Nerdy: So my first question, A 30 chapter completed book, what problems did you face while writing it?

Pooja: I faced lots of hesitation while writing a mature part.. whenever I try to write something like that it ends up being very funny. And I faced writer's block too.. And even writing emotional scenes too I think I should work on those things a lott to overcome itt. 🤧

Nerdy: Writer's block are quite common these days, would you like to suggest something to aspiring writers to tackle this?

Pooja: I would say that Don't beat yourself up. Be calm, take a chill pill and most importantly have faith in yourself. Always think that if you can't write this then no one can... Believe in yourself. Maybe go out and just watch the scenario and then have a good sleep because I realised that my creative process only works out if I get sufficient sleep. Most importantly just take the writer's block as a normal thing because every writer must have faced it in their early career no matter who they are, whether a famous writer or an aspiring writer.

Nerdy: Great tips! Moving to the next question you answered earlier that you faced problems while writing emotional scenes, how did you tackle it?

Pooja: Yes, to deal with this problem I used to watch lots and lots of series in all languages, especially our Indian serials because they are expert in those emotional scenes . Even I used to read books written by William James who is the master of emotions. I would like to suggest to my readers a few books written by him, 'The Will To Believe' and 'What is an emotion' are few of his works. These books were very well written by him with a mixture of different emotions. Even the strongest person will cry after reading these books, it was damn worthy and apt for emotional books.

Nerdy: Oh great read over there. My next question is related to the title of the book. What does Firdaus mean except the name of the princess?

Pooja: Firdaus means Paradise. And even in urdu they mean it as Garden..

So this title signifies a girl with these traits, who is heavenly beauty as an angel. It also characterizes her as a God.

Nerdy: With these words it seems like your protagonist is a personification of perfection. Did this anyhow make the character too superficial for your readers or maybe even for yourself?

Pooja: Yes actually this character was very lofty. So it made the readers fall for the second protagonist more likable than the main lead so it was really hard for me as well as my co author to decorous her character or we can say that it just consumed a lot of time to justify her character as people usually don't show interest in those characters who are very flawless and they really do expect a jovial natured person because it makes the story spicy and engrossing. (Well we finally did that after 15 chapters)