Prologue(Re-write)

Prologue

(3rdPov)

Green Psychokinesis (GP or Inko) and All Might where in the city stopping a villain who uses his quirk and destroying the area for fun, luckly they got there in no time and arrested the villain.

After what happen Inko felt dizzy all of the sudden which make All might worried of her there in a relationship but they kept it secret only a few people knew about it.

AM:Hey you ok GP?

GP:I don't think so, i'm going to rest after this and then go to the doctor for check up tomorrow.

AM:I'll come with you incase you need me.

GP:Thank you.

AM: Your welcome.

AM kisses GP forehead before they went there separate to avoid all the reporters.

MiniTimeskip

They've proceed to the hospital after lunch there waiting for the results in a couple of minutes.

Doc: Is Inko Shimura here?

Inko: Yes i'm here.

She and all might enter the doctors room, and doc ask couple of question before droping the bomb.

Doc:Congratulations Inko Shimura your pregnant.

Silence fill the room

Doc:Are unhappy of the results?

Inko:No, just shock that I'm pregnant.

Doc:Oh ok take your time you two i'll be outsisde treating the others.

With that the doc leaves Am and inko alone,All might breaks the silence.

AM: what are going to do where in a top of are career being heroes and im not ready to be a father .

GP:I'm planning on giving birth to him and there is no way your changing my mind

Toshinori:I know that honey but All for One is still out there and he finds out that were having a child he will surely come after us

Inko kept quite for a bit and thought of everything she didn't want to give up the baby but she knew that his husband is right AFO will come after them knowing that they had a child

Inko:Alright once I gave birth to him will put him in the orphanage for now but once everything is over I will comeback for him

She said while tears are now falling as Toshi just nodded

They kept inko pregnancy a secret to all there people they know.

Little did they know someone was watching .

???: So thats why they went to the hospital (evil chuckle).

1 month pass after what happen to the hospital they decided to ask for a leave because they need a bit of relaxation and spend time together. All of the heroes agree to this they've been working hard, the hero association give it them and they can comeback any time they want and put Endeavour(This time I'm making him an asshole) incharge which he accepted immediately.

Timeskip

(10months)

After giving birth to there son All might and GP wore a disguise and head out it was night time and found a perfect orphanage away from the city, inko look at there baby one last time before leaving him.

Inko(crying):My baby I'm sorry for this but were afraid of what might happen to you if they find out that i have a baby you will be in danger, this is the only way for you to be safe.

AM:My son don't worry once were ready we will come back for you and that is a promise that i will keep?

The baby stare at them with questioning eyes, they kiss his forehead the baby fell asleep, they put him down with final words inko said to her son.

Inko(Crying):Don't worry my little boy we will come back for you, my little might, my Izuku.

She kissed the boy and remove her necklace it was an emerald necklace and puts it around her son

Inko: As long as you wear this my boy I will know who you are

She said as Izuku's babay hands wouldn't let go of Inko's finger she too didn't want to let go but she has for his safety she gently removes Izuku's hands on her fingers once she did it izuku's hands was feeling something to grip as inko grabs the end of the blanket witch he feels it and gripped it hard Inko trying to hold back her sob because she didn't want to wake her baby up as she stood up she  knock the door and hide through the trees from the distance where she and her husband can see Izuku the person the door open revealing a large person with a heart shape tank top looking down he saw child which he quickly picked him up and gently rocking the baby he then looks around only to find nothing as he looks back at Izuku he saw a note as he reads it "please take care of our little izuku We will comeback once our problem has been resolved" the Bigman carries the baby inside,while GP and AM watch from afar crying to see there baby part of them regretting this decision but it is the only way to keep him safe.

End of prologue

The large person: