part 11-fever

Linqin had a high fever from her head pain after that drop after being carry away with that big guy that taehyung killed, linqin was breathing heavily blushing as her fever high the boys had been taking care of her. Jin was making a fever porridge for her and so everyone was watching TV until taehyung came up behind Jin.

T: ill take it to her.

Jin turn back they all look and was shock that taehyung would do sweet things for linqin they never see him like that before nor enter react with woman like this, Jin was shock but happy.

J: sure. Here.

Jin place the porridge on the tray with the spoon and a hot tea for fevers, he hand it to taehyung he took it and went up to linqins room namjoon was so confused.

N: interesting he's starting to protect her don't you think?
L: yeah that's good
Jm: or maybe he's starting to like her.

Yoongi bump his arm and jimin laughed. Taehyung enter her room and saw she was still sleeping with the towel on her head, he put the tray down on the nightstand he grab some herbs that they made for her head pain and lift up her head and start to unwrap her bandage carefully trying to not wake her, he put the herb on her wound and wrap it with a new bandage. He lay her back down and sat down and start to shake her carefully.

T: yah..wake up.
L: mmmm....oh taehyung...
T: Jin made porridge get up and eat.

Linqin stood up carefully and the towel fell off her forehead taehyung grab it, and then place the tray on her lap. She took the spoon and start to eat.

L: thank you taehyung for helping me....*sigh* it must been tough.
T: its fine.
L: but I have a question taehyung
T: what?
L: I just realized why are you always protecting me?
T; I just had too.
L: ah I see.

Linqin ate her food and drank her tea and later she took medicine that taehyung give her.

T: get some rest.
L: thanks...

Linqin close her eyes and drifted to sleep again taehyung hold that wet towel in his hand and look down at her and remembers what her dad say to him when they knew that her mom was pregnant with her and they were still engaged.

20yrs ago:
K: when my daughter is born taehyung I want you to protect her.
16yr old T: why?
L: because I trust you taehyung, it's good for a guy to protect the girl.
16yr T: what If your daughter doesn't like me?
K: she will, when she sees you she'll ask you to save her life. But I want you to protect her for me taehyung.
16yr T: okay but I never protect someone before.
K: its a easy work, just watch over them and stay by their side.
16yr T: okay...
K: so taehyung well you promise protect my daughter when she grows up?
16yr T: yes.

He smiles they did a picky promise.
End

Taehyung pov: its hard to keep that promise when she's right infornt of me.

Taehyung flip her bangs up, lean down and place his lips on her forehead softy. He then put the towel on her forehead.

Taehyung pov: I promise your dad to protect you.

Taehyung walked away and back to join the others. Lily was biting her nails taehyung saw and walk behind her quietly without her realizing.

T: whats wrong?
L: AH! Tae you scared me! God.
T: sorry. But what's wrong?
L: *sigh* just thinking about our next plan on how to attack the other mafia because they will be coming for us soon after killing half their man.
T: when they come we will be ready.
L: right. How's linqin?
T: she's getting better she ate her food.