part 34-Back to work!

As the next day came everyone was already in the van and was at a abandoned place and there they see namjoon waiting for the guy that loves drugs, they later saw a dude went up to namjoon and ask to buy them linqin smirks and then he got the man to take it infront of him and later he faint they drove the car to h and shove him in the car and drove it back to their home where taehyung was torturing him asking him questions etc etc. Linqin was in her first trimester which means her belly is growing they were watching the camera as taehyung punch him etc etc jhope then looked at linqin.

Jh: I end up finding my family's location.
L: really?
Jh: they hated me and never wanted me to visit them but I found them.
L: well how are they?
Jh: my sister got married and they are still happy.
Jk: do you want to visit them?
Jh: yeah. Even tho I know they well hate me more for showing my face.

Linqin pat his shoulder and taehyung came back with a bloody fist.

T: souch people being addicted to drugs.
L: I can tell, now next target. Han minjung.

They all went to the car and had jhope find his location and there they found his place at where he's staying, jimin and jungkook decided to go get him. They broke his door and he flitch.

M: who are you people?!
Jm: having you ever watch mafia?

Minjung was confused jungkook smirks hits him with his gun and took him, later he woke up with a black bag cover over his head, hands and feet tie up on a chair. Linqin took off the bag and he was heavily breathing and scearms as he saw the other guy that they had kidnapped.

M: who are you?! What are you going to do with me?!

Linqin walked infront of him with her armcross.

L: do you know why your here?
M: no! I don't know! Please let me go! I want to go home!
L; no you are not going home.
M: who are you!
L; im the mafia boss. Do you know ow the mafia?
M: yes! But am i doing here?!
L: I think you already know your crimes that you did at your school.

Minjung looked at her in shock.

L: you think I don't know about your crimes minjung? You kill 2 of your classmates.
M: yeah because I hated them!

Linqin grab a knife and turn back to him he was scared.

L: you know what I'm going to do with this?
M:  mmmm...
L: just like the mafias in the movies they stab them until they talk...

She point it at his hand.

M: no please..
L: your classmates beg and say "no" and "please" but you didn't do anything to stop.
M: I did nothing wrong

He started crying she smirks.

L: crying won't do anything because your classmates also cry and beg but you didn't stop.

Linqin cut his hand he scream.

L: pain just like your classmates.
M: what you want me to do?!!!
L: nothing. Just feel the pain.

Linqin cut his other arm and started slicing him until he bleed alot. The others watch.

Jk: damn.
Jm: so Grimm.
T: yep.

Minjung had fainted linqin sigh them to come in and they did.

L: time to toss him infront of the police station.

They all smirk and as that happan they put him on the police station and as he woke up reporters and cops has already cuff him and was already around him.

C: you are under arrest for the modern of your classmates and 2 elders.

He was scared and saw he wasn't dreaming because his bleeding cuts was there. Linqin them saw him on the news she smirks as she eats her cravings taehyung sat next to her.

T: hungry?
L: yeah little baby here is hungry.

She pat her belly he smiles. Then lily came to linqin and had her the file.

L: this is jhopes parents.

She open it and saw pictures of them and their information their private things.

L: so they never love their son, they love their daughter only. She got married and they both are working at a company...a rich company.

She smiles. Jhope came to them.

L: your parents works at a rich company?
Jh: yeah.
L: Ha! *laughing* so what you gotta do jhope?
Jh: maybe go visit them at their work place. I know I might get yell at but I can yell back, I want to know why they never want me to contact them when I started working as a mafia.
L: yeah. I'll be with you, so they can understand why you have to join.

He smiles, later she ate again because it was dinner time. Jungkook and Lily was eating in silence, everyone looked a them because they were the only ones not talking to them nor each other. Linqin looked at jungkook.

L: is everything okay?
Both: no.

Linqin looked they both glare at each other.

T: got into a fight?
L: yes.
L: why?
Jk: because she keeps asking why we don't do it.
J: when was the last time you done it?
L: last month.

They all didn't know what to say.

L: he's being a ass!
Jk; I am not!
L: alright chill guys! Let's talk about this later.

They all ate and later it was getting dark and linqin saw lily alone in the livingroom the others had went to bed early for their next mission, she sat down with her.

L: im gotta miss doing it with taehyung too because I'm so pregnant I can't do it with him.
L: he's making a big deal even tho I ask for it.
L: what did you try?
L: I try to seduce him...but he's not paying attention to me.
L: because of how busy we are that's all, maybe that's why he's been spacing out.
L: we are engaged why doesn't he want to do it with me.
L: maybe he will lily he's still young, I bet he wants to do it with you too but maybe not time.

Lily just growl as she cry quietly.

L: its going to be okay....lily..he'll come around.
L: and if he doesn't?
L: then you can throw his engagement ring at him and tell him to break it off.

She looked at her.

L: I was joking. My mom use to say that to me when I was a teen.

They both laughed what they didn't know is that jungkook was on the hallway wall listening and he was hurt because he loves lily alot. Later they went to bed lily went to sleep at a separate room while jungkook stay in their room, he couldn't sleep he kept thinking about lily he growls and got up and went to her room he slam open the door, she turn as she saw him by the door.

L: jungkook? What are you doing here? Get out.

Jungkook didn't day anything he went and throw her on his shoulder she hit his back.

L; yah! Let me go!

He got to their room and slam the door shut and throw her on their bed she was backing up and he pull down her legs she sqeuks.

L: whats wrong with you?!

He went intop of her and roughly kiss her she didn't kiss back because he was forcing it to much she growls In the kiss as she try to get him off. And by accident she stretch his cheek he grunt and got up she gasp.

L: oh my god I'm so sorry jungkook...

He didn't do anything but just look down she got up while he was in between her legs she was gotta touch his cheek but he stopped her she sigh and hugged him.

L: im sorry....you were going to rough on me...and I hate having fights with you, and you know that...I didn't mean to stretch you I'm sorry babe...

She then broke the hug and look at him.

Jk: im sorry too....for not paying attention..I just had alot in my mind.

She smiles alittle and peck his lips.

L: just don't do it again...because I love you jungkook I can't hate you..

He looked at her and they kiss passionately, lily let a tear drop from her eyes and cup his face. Everyone was asleep and nothing has been happening