𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

There is unrest in the Galactic Senate. Several thousand solar systems have declared their intentions to leave the Republic.

This Separatist movement, under the leadership of the mysterious Count Dooku, has made it difficult for the limited number of Jedi Knights to maintain peace and order in the galaxy.

Senator Amidala, the former Queen of Naboo, is returning to the Galactic Senate to vote on the critical issue of creating an ARMY OF THE REPUBLIC to assist the overwhelmed Jedi....

A story in which two broken souls try to repair each other <3

OR

In which Obi-Wan has to referee two adults that still act like children...

Cast

Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker

"We all have a little bit of evil Sid, it's just whether we choose to show it or not"

Abigail Cowen as Cressida Kenobi

"I'm willing to sacrifice everything, an entire lifetime of training, just for you to say those three little words"

Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi

"Family is not determined by blood, but by the people we choose to care about"

Intro

We were merely nine when we met, only children. I like to think it was by the will of the Force, but sometimes the universe looks me right in the face as says it was just chance; right place, right time.

Even as children, he always seemed so much taller and mature, giving him the upper hand. He was gentle and sweet, always knowing the right things to say. He was kind to me, unlike the other younglings at the Temple. He treated me with respect, something I hadn't known in ages.

"I'm Anakin" He said, sticking his hand out proudly, "Anakin Skywalker"

I frowned and pushed it away, "I'm Cressida"

"Can I call you Sid?" He asked politely, shifting from foot to foot anxiously.

"Why can't you just call me Cressida like everyone else?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Sid is better" He shrugged.

"Fine, Skywalker" I smiled, finally reaching my hand out to shake his.

He smiled in return, a smile I would never forget.

At first, he was the kindest boy I'd ever met. He trusted me, he respected me, he loved me. When we turned 12, it was as if some switch went off in his mind, telling him that he couldn't be friends with me anymore. He would make everything a competition, he would challenge me, insult me, and taunt me. I shrugged it off. I didn't let it brother me. Then it became a competition for my brother's affection, MY own blood.

When he became Obi-Wan's padawan, he stole not only my family, but everything I had.

DISCLAIMER: The only added character is Cressida Kenobi which I created and claim ownership of, along with her storyline. All of the scenes and characters taken from the Star Wars franchise belong to George Lucas and Disney.

This book will follow the timeline of Attack of the Clones.

This story will contain some mature content like inappropriate language, references towards sexual themes, depictions of violence, abuse, and toxic relationships. There will be nothing too too heavy but just a heads up :)

Happy reading!