Hey Again :)

Well hi. It's been a while :)

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've updated. And this doesn't go for just this story, it goes for all of my stories. I basically ghosted y'all 😬

I have no other explanation to give but this one—it was basically my mental health and stuff going on with my family.

My mom and dad went through a nasty, dragged out divorce that started in February 2020 and didn't get finalized until like, July or August 2020, and I tried to make it obvious that dragging it out was only hurting me and my little sister, but they couldn't agree on anything and it took months to get everything finalized.

I also wrote this specific story when I struggled with substance abuse and self-harm, which I did get help for and now I'm better, and I've been clean from both for almost 7-8 months. I'm proud of myself for holding on and keeping myself together through the struggle, I honestly thought I wasn't gonna make it haha.

I unpublished this story because I reread it and noticed a lot of spelling errors and I didn't really think out the storyline in general, so I plan on rewriting it and making it make more sense as well as making it slightly more mature and stuff.

I'm sorry for the ones of you who liked it originally, but as an author I personally want to like my own stories before I have the confidence to post them. I'm a big people-pleaser, but when it comes to wattpad, I want to personally enjoy my stories before I publish it for other people. I have confidence in my writing, I feel like I'm a good writer, but it's weird.

I will go chapter by chapter, and I will put a little symbol on the chapters that I edited and/or changed. I will also add trigger warnings if I feel they're needed, and I will do some other stuff as well.

I love you guys! I hope you're having a great day/night, and I wish you all the best. I hope you enjoy the story!!

-Ash 🖤