Fight part -1

Next day yn woke up and went to bathroom and got ready.

She ate her breakfast and went to schoolShe parked her car and went inside

She parked her car and went inside. She was walking towards her locker .
Yn pov
I was walking  towards my locker then I saw Jane looking at me like she saw a ghost suddenly her face became angry .
I got suspicious
Did she sent them??
I was thinking and without me knowing I was now infront of my locker.
I kept my books suddenly someone started asking me questions
Jin:yn-ah are you ok? Do you feel dizzy? Do you slept enough?
Yn turned around and said
Yn: oh..yes I am perfectly fine ..don't worry.
BTS: but who were they?
Yn started thinking
Jk shaked her and said
Jk; where are you lost?
Yn : uh..I don't know let's go.
They went to class and settled down.
Suddenly Jane came to yn seat and whispered
Jane: tomorrow was your luck but not everyday *smirk* and left
Yn anger was on high . She gritted her teeth and death glared at her disappearing figure . Her hands formed a fist and the pen in her hand broke into two pieces due to the pressure.
She didn't knew that BTS were watching her from their seats.
BTS pov
We were talking suddenly Jane came to yn and whispered something that angered yn so much. The pen in her hands broke. We were shocked.
Jimin: what happened to her? Shall we go?
RM: no let her be for sometime her anger is on high let her calm first.
BTS nodded
Suddenly they saw yn getting up from her seat and going outside.
Yn pov
I was angered so much . I decided to call BP and ask them to find the info about people who attacked me yesterday.
I called Lisa and told her to find the info.
Then I cut the call and calmed myself down and went to class. I saw BTS were looking at me with curiousity. I ensure them "I m ok" and sat down and the class started.
Time skip
Yn amd BTS went to canteen and sat down on a table and started eating. Suddenly yn got a call . She saw it was Lisa. Yn smirked and picked up the call.
*On call*
Yn: so who were they?
Lisa: yaah I want to tell you something. First of all the men who attacked you  were the men of your and Mafia King enemy
Yn looked at BTS and then spoke.
Yn : so what's next
Lisa: their gf Jane is cheating on them with their enemy and is handing the secret info to them.
YN choked on her saliva when she heard that .
She excused herself and went to washroom.
Yn:*on call*so what's next
Lisa: they are planning to attack you so we will pick u up from scholl so get ready.
Yn: ok
*Call end*
She went back to her table and BTS asked
Jk: is everything ok?
Yn: yeah everything is ok just some problem at home I will be leaving early.
BTS nodded not satisfied .(They decided to follow you)
Time skip
Lunch was over and yn was waiting for BP outside the entrace . BP came in the limo and yn went in.
She changed her dress because it's not comfortable to fight in skirt.

She wore a mask so noone can see her face.
BTS started following their limo. Suddenly RM got a call.
*On call*
Manager: sir there is a emergency
RM: WHAT
Manager: sir the Mafia Queen is going for a fight and you all need to help her.
RM : OK
He cut the call and told everyone .
Jhope: but what about yn
Suga: she is going home so need to worry ,so gather your weapons.
Rest nodded
They went to the location sent to them and got inside and saw 5 girls fighting.
BTS : they must be them.

TBC
------------------------------------------------------