Part -14

Next morning yn woke up and got ready as today was their school.
Her dress

She went down and greeted everyone

She went down and greeted everyone .
They went to school.
Time skip to lunch
They all were eating lunch when one of yn's classmate /friend came to her and said.
?: Yn-ie  as today is my birthday so u are invited ok?
Yn: ok but where
?:it's at xxx club and BTS u all are also invited
They all nodded and she went away.
Time skip to home
They all got ready and went to limo.
Her dress

BTS were just staring at her and she smirked

Yn: you liked it daddies?
BTS gulped and smirked and pulled her towards them and tae made her sit on his lap.
They reached the club and went in.
Time skip.
BTS and yn sat in the VIP section and were drinking . Their alcohol capacity were high so they were not much drunk.
Seeing yn gulping down down the shots,their mouth watered.
Soon jk pulled her and she sat on his lap and he kissed her. She also kissed him back . Soon they started making. Others can only watch them
JIMIN pulled her out of his lap and picked her bridal style and went to limo followed by others.
They all sat in the limo.
Jimin: today I am gonna ruin her. Anyone waana join.
They all said yes and smirked.
Jimim there only started kissing as he was sitting on his knees in front of her while she was on Joon's lap.
Joon started moving his hands on her back making her moan and she started grinding on him. Jimin stood up and tae came and kissed her and started biting her neck.
She was still grinding o Joon making him groan and bit his lips.
They all turn  by turn kissed her taking on their laps while she grinded on all of them.
Time skip
They all reached home ,being hard and needy. Rest imagine by urself.

That's all for now

Huh, u need it

Ok as u wish

Hehe, here it is

Suga threw her over her shoulder and went upstairs to her room and threw her on her bed and in a second she was in her undies only infront of them. They undressed themselves also.
They handcuffed and blindfolded her making her whine cuz she cannot see them.
JIMIN: uh uh you have been a bad girl u made us very hard ,you deserve it.
Soon she was left totally naked by Jimin. Jhope was kissing her while Rm and Suga were sucking her neck and Tae and jk were sucking her b***s and JIMIN was sucking her down there making her arch her back and heavy breathing.

Now finally imagine urself.😏

------------------------------------------------------