IG Live

Nabee POV

I started the live on instagram and plaved my tripod, which had my phone, on the cofee table as I sat down and waited for people to join.

( A/N : imagine the username says bvtterflies_chuu instead of rosesarerosie )

After some people joined, I started.talking and reading the comments.

NB : How did BTS react to your debut ? Have you met them ?

I read out a question

NB : Actually, Yes I met all of them about a month ago and they congratulated me, but before that, when I was in our company building I've ran into Jimin-sunbaenim, Jungkook-Sunbaenim and Jhope-Sunabenim, they congratulated me and said they liked LILAC.

With that, i read another question.

NB : How was it Collabing with SUGA ?

NB : Actually he already had that song in his drafts for a long time, then when I started on BBBIBBI, Sajangnim asked SUGA-sunbaenim if we can use that drafts, to which he agreed. Originally it was not a Collab, but PD-nim thought a male rap part would go well with the song, so SUGA-sunabenim stepped up, so that's how the collab happened.

NB : Do you have any friends in the industry ?

I read another question.

NB : Um yes, me and V-ssi have been friends since 2016, He doesnt like me calling him sunbaenim, so I mostly call him V-ssi. I've knew Alexa and Jae since like my trainee days , um you all know I'm close with Eric, Amber, Jamie basically that whole squad. Um I actually met Bang Chan-sunbaenim from Stray Kids a few months back, We've been close for a while now, other than that I guess my labelmates ? Idk, I'm still  new to the industry technically.

I read another comment.

NB : Can you sing for us ?? Any song please ?

NB : Of course but...

I said as I got up, went out of the frame and got my guitar.

NB : Okay ! Now what song? You guys can choose.

I said, after which I waited for people to suggest songs.

NB : Someone Suggested, Promise by Jimin-sunbaenim.  Okay, But I'll warn you I havent sang this song in a while so I might mess up.

I got my guitar ready and started.

NB : Okay...Here goes Nothing.

I said as I started.

(A/N : Imagine the girl has a guitar and is not singing with a mic ;-;, and The same for the other vids too tbh )

I finished singing.

NB : That was better than I thought, I thought Iwas gonna mess up.

I searched for other song suggestions.

NB : How about LILAC ?

I asked.

NB : You know...For some self promotion -chuckles-

The.people in the live chat, Agreed and I started singing.

I finished singing.

NB : Well should I sing more ?

I asked.

Commemts.flooded in saying yes.

NB : Ok then, Any songs ? Let's do a Pop song ? A song in English Maybe ?

I then scrolled through some of the comments to find a song.

NB : Ooh~ one.of you suggested At My Worst,.I think I'll do that.

With that, I started singing.

I finished singing. And looked at the time. It was 5:06,.I had been live for more than a hour.

NB : Um so GEMS~ I have to go :(, So I'll see you guys in another Live ? Okay byeee~

And I ended the live, Before carrying on with my other activities for the day.