After MAMA

Mark ( Lee ) POV

Me and Lucas were hanging around near the staircase of the stage at MAMA, It couldn't really be seen by the fans as it was quite hidden, but from some angles it might, plus only a one or two staff memebers will most likely be present there.

We were jusr talking when Nabee-ssi came.down stage after performing, she stopped for second, holding her head, She didn't Look good.

Lucas : Um Nabee-ssi, Are you okay ?

Mark : You don't look good.

She looked up at us trying to respond, but soon passed out, Me and Lucas just froze and just at that moment No staff members were there.

We got out of our frozen state and quickly got down to check on her.

LC : Nabee-ssi, You there ?

MK : What do you mean if she's there ? Go and call a staff.

He nodded and left, while i tried to wake her up, by checking on her.

...

Soon, Lucas Arrived with her manager, and some staff.

They tried waking her up but couldn't, and soon paramedics arrived and took her to the hospital.

A/N POV

Meanwhile, a fansite somehow got the view of Nabee fainting and Mark and Lucas Helping her and filmed it. The same night the " fancam " was released by the fansite

...

Nabee POV

I opened my eyes, only to find out I was in a hospital room, I slowly got up and leaned against the head board of the beaf and found out I was connected to an IV

I opened my eyes, only to find out I was in a hospital room, I slowly got up and leaned against the head board of the beaf and found out I was connected to an IV. All.of the sudden I hear my manager.

Manager : Oh Your awake.

She said walking towards me.

NB : What happened ?

MG : You fainted from Over-Exatausion, It was Mark and Lucas from that boy group.....Ah ! NCT, who found you and called the staffs.

NB : Oh.. okay

MG : They said they wpuld visit you abit later.

NB : Okay..

...

I was scrolling through my phone when I saw that, a fancam of me fainting & Mark-ssi and Lucas-ssi had gone viral and BigHit had already announced, that I had fainted from Over-Exatausion and I was at a hospital.

I also made a post on my own to assure fans that i was okay.

bvtterflies_chuu

Hello GEMs~

I'm doing better now, You don't have to worry.

Thank you for wishing me to get well, and Thank you to @lucas_xx444 and @onyourm__ark, for helping me.

That's it, I'm a bit tired now, so I'm gonna take a nap.

Byeee

Liked by lucas_xx444, onyourm__ark, nabeeee abd 5.9 M others

lucas_xx444    not a problem, hope ur ok now.

onyourm__ark    glad to have helped ya, and get well soon.

Naboba  i hope she gets better and #ThankYou_Lucas&Mark

Nabeeeee    i have soooo much respect for Mark and Lucas now #ThankYou_Lucas&Mark

...

After sometime, I was reading a book, snacking on almonds, when I beard a knock on my door.

NB : Come in..

It was Lucas-ssi and Mark-ssi.

MK : Hey..

LC : Hello

I greeted them.

NB : Hi

MK : So are you okay now ?

LC : Yeah, We wanted to check up on you.

NB : Oh yeah, I'm fine, And uh Thanks again.

LC : Hey, It's okay ! Anypne would've done that in our place.

We talked for a bit.

...

MK : Well, We.have to get going.

LC : Yeah, We have some schedules.

NB : Oh yeah, Of course.

MK : Let's catch up soon.

NB : Okay.

I said as they left.

I checked my phone after they left, only to see that #ThankYou_Lucas&Mark  for trending No.1 on Social Media.

I smiled Seeing it.