SBI au (Runawayinnit)

DISCLAIMER: Above song is the reference for the one shot.

Tommy POV:

Recently in the SMP I wasn't really noticed, It was always Ranboo this or Ranboo that. Don't get me wrong the guys awesome but I feel left out a lot. 

Tubbo is always busy either talking to him or taking care of Michael or doing president duties and barely has time for me anymore.

The SBI are always laughing with him and I'm always going to be the 'problem child' as they call it.

So, I have been searching for ways to leave the Dream SMP, its supposed to be impossible but I found a way cause big men always do. 

I'm leaving to this music server because I've always been fond of singing and when I was younger I used to get guitar lessons from Wil and I remember it cause I've been writing a song called " Trauma", yes very depressing song but fits pretty well with my life.

2 Years later:

Phil POV:

Me, Techno and Wil were going exploring to other servers since someone found a way to glitch through servers, we were also hoping to find tommy since he went missing today, 2 years ago and we have a suspicion that he was the one who found the glitch. 

We went to this server which is dedicated to music which we heard was holding a concert, from this very well known across most servers we were excited to hear this mystery singer. We got to the server and travelled to the concert hall.

Wilbur POV:

I was so excited to see this person, their voice was so smooth, It was so captivating. They were finally walking on to stage, I couldn't feel that I've seen them somewhere but I shake it off. 

Tommy POV:

I was Hella nervous since this was my first concert. 

I walked on to stage and the crowd was huge, and this just added to my nerves but I shook off the feeling and continued but then I spotted them..

My family...

My mind was spiralling and I almost had a panic attack there when I realized I was on stage I said " Hello everybody, how is everyone today ? ". The crowd roared and I flinched but hoped no one caught on in the crowd.

" So today I'm going to be singing a song I wrote when I was 16 so it means a lot since its about my past ". I start strumming the first few chords and then start singing.

'Say you're there when I feel helpless
If that's true, why don't you help me?'

I already see techno's eyes widen in realization and know they're gonna talk to me after the performance but I continue singing.

'It's my fault, I know I'm selfish
Stand alone, my soul is jealous
It wants love, but I reject it
Trade my joy for my protection'

I see Da- Phil's eyes also widen but I close my eyes and continue my song.

{ Time skip brought to you by my laziness}

I finish the last chords and I open my eyes and the crowd goes wild, shouting turns into chanting my name then suddenly I just start crying all of a sudden I don't know if its from my my family being there or the overwhelming-ness of the whole thing.

I exit the stage and breakdown in a full blown panic attack, thank god my manager was there- Timedeo, also my platonic husband ( my favourite headcanon ever).

I met him when I just moved here, he is also my drum player (?) so I married him for tax benefits since then we have been the power duo.

Deo took me to my dressing room and calmed me and asked " what's wrong? "

" Wilbur, Phil and techno are here "

His eyes grew as big as sauce pan and then he just hugged me. 

Then the door opened and revealed them....

( Techno- T, Phil- P, Wil- W, Tommy- t and Deo- D )

T- Hey... 

t- what are you doing here?

P- What do you mean 'what are we doing here?' were your family

t- You stopped being my 'Family' years ago before I even left

W- What did we even do, must be something dumb 

t- Ya, if dumb is replacing me with ender boy then yes its that

T- We never replaced you with Ranboo, you never wanted to come with us anywhere

t- I ALWAYS WANTED TO COME WITH YOU YOU NEVER ASKED ME AND ALWAYS IGNORED ME OR WERE TO 'BUSY' TO DO SOMETHING WITH ME EVEN AS SIMPLE AS TAKING A WALK.

P- Well then, you had tubbo why didn't you go to him?

t- He replaced me with Ranboo and Michael and ignored me too...

D- Toms.. come on we can leave if you want

T- I'm sorry but who are you?

t- HE IS MY HUSBAND AND YOU WILL NOT TALK TO HIM THAT WAY

P- WHAT, you got married?

t- Yes, Platonically, he is my real family and actually loves me unlike someone

W- WE ARE YOUR REAL FAMILY NOT SOME RANDOM PERSON FROM THE STREET.

D- WELL THEN WHY DID HE RUN AWAY FROM YOU? Tell me c'mon..

P- ..

T- ..

W- ..

D- Exactly, now leave before I call security

Then they finally leave. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain's note:

THIS TOOK ME 2 WHOLE FUCKING DAY WTF REEEEEE

but the song is awesome tho

part 2?

words- 893

BE GAY, DO CRIME AND TAX EVASION 

ALSO EAT

EDITED