Family Line

Small story I wrote in the last 2 hours, I should be studying, shit.

Anyway enjoy, my chaos drops.

Word count: 1032

Proof-read

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 

Tommy was having a great day, he didn't think this day could be ruined, but he was so wrong.

Now, here he was, sitting at his dining table with people that were his family long ago, strangers are all they were now.

His day started amazing, he woke up feeling tired but happy, he got permission to stay in Mr. Sam's room all day to continue his painting for the art display next month, it was going well if you were wondering, after the school day, he hung out with his friends, Tubbo & Ranboo, they got smoothies and went to the park.

Then, he went to his art club, he would have continued to work on his Art display project, but he thought it would be better to relax and work on something else, he ended up with a painting of the sunrise he saw that morning.

He headed home after a tiring but fun day, he unlocked the door and heard a multitude of voices, confusion ran through his brain as he walked into the dining room to see his 2 brothers he hadn't seen or talked to in over 8 years, and his so-called 'Father'.

Tommy tensed up at the sight of his 'Family'.

"Sunshine?" called out a brunette, stunned at the teenager before him, refusing to believe how different he seemed.

the blond turned back slowly and exhaled, "Don't. Call me that" he said, in a voice that only further proved Wilbur's thoughts.

"Tommy, be nice to your brothers, they have had an exhausting day, wash up and come down for dinner" his father reprimanded,

"No, I want to eat in my room, thanks, have fun at dinner" he replied, walking off to room, ignoring the way his heart pangs at the sigh he hears from Phil.

(He didn't even call for me) he thought bitterly.

He let out a deep sigh before going to take a shower to wash off the grime from today 

(And, a lot of paint) he chuckles at his own joke.

He slowly crept down the stairs after his shower only to be met by the loud chatter from his family. He went to the kitchen, got himself some food and went up to his room, he did not want to deal with them thanks.

The food was weird, different than how it usually tastes, maybe because he had been cooking for himself and his father.

He didn't eat much, now used to the taste, he just threw away the rest he couldn't get down and washed the dishes then, put away the leftovers for tomorrow.

"Awe, you're so responsible now Toms," cooed his beanie wearing, emo brother,

"You have to be when no one gives two shits about you," he replied, with his voice lined with thinly veiled venom, Wilbur winced at the comment but thought nothing of it, (just the angsty teen years) thought the brunette.

He brushed aside the older and was about to go to his room when he heard his name,

"Tommy, come sit with us, we need to talk," Said his other pink-haired brother, in a tone that only meant this 'Talk' is going to be another lecture about his 'attitude' & 'behaviour'

Rolling his eyes, he went and sat down on the couch opposite to all his Family all but with hesitation.

"What do you want?" he asked the other three,

"What happened to you, Theseus?" asked an otherwise monotone Technoblade

"Nothing, just that neglect and child abandonment takes a toll on all people, not that you two would get it, you have a very present father your lives," the blond replied snarkily,

"What? Toms, dad is always there for you, why are you acting like this, you act like we haven't spoken to you in years," commented Wilbur,

"Maybe because YOU HAVEN'T," Tommy expressed,

"It has been literal years since either of you have talked to me, and me and Phil have not had a proper conversation in months, ask him if you don't believe me," he confessed

"Phil, when was the last time you spoke to Tommy?" asked a cautious Technoblade,

"I- think it was for his Birthday? I- I'm sorry, I just- have been so bu-" Phil started,

"Oh, shove it Philza, you know for a fact you could have taken time off your job, we have more than enough money to fund 3 fucking college students," said the youngest, almost hissing at the end of his accusation,

"Don't get me fucking started on you two, you really thought that after 8 years of no contact whatsoever, that you could return to the house with 'Sunshine Toms' to fix all your fucking problems, well guess fucking what, I may have been a kid but I wasn't fucking clueless, I know I look like the woman who you call mom, but please just remember I didn't know her, I grew up with a family who wouldn't look at me since I was six, I learned to cook at fucking eleven years old for 2 damn people," Tommy said, tears flowing down his face, his breath ragged and uneven.

His brain was flowing with so many emotions, anger, sadness, regret and most of all, hatred.

He hated his family, he hated how much he still loved them so much, hated how they were looking at him right now, hated how regret poured through his thoughts for shouting at them, he knew that they deserved it, but he couldn't help but love them with his whole heart, he would still do everything he could for them, and he hated it.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 

Notes:

Angst for you depressed motherfuckers.

Hope ya like it.

Also, as I mentioned, this does not signify my return, just a small story I made when I had motivation.

I love you all to Pluto and back. 

<3  :]