Chapter 18: Spiders

I opened the door quietly and walked towards a bed, with a girl with bushy brown hair, petrified of course. I sat at the edge of the bed turning the crown of the watch, becoming visible again. I looked at Hermione sitting there. I looked at her hand and put my hand on top of hers and rubbed my thumb over it.

"I promise to help you out of this Hermione." I said feeling guilty and I stand up, before I turned the crown on my watch I seen a piece of paper in her hand and I looked at confused and slowly took it out her hand carefully and started reading it.

"Basilisk...pipes." I said whispering to myself. "I need to tell Harry." I said putting the note in my pocket and turned the crown on my watch.

I ranned to Hagrid hut. I seen him being taken by some people, Lucius Malfoy was their and so was Dumbledore and some other guy. I walked slowly behind them and seen a trail of spiders and followed it.

I followed them into the dark forest and I heard voices.

"Why spiders. Why couldn't it be 'Follow the butterflies?'" The voice and I snickered know the voice, Ron.

As I walked into the forest I seen something, teal, I squinted my eyes to what it was...Ford Angila.. I smiled to myself as I seen Mr.Weasleys car sitting their it was beating badly I walked up the car.

"Hey there." I said turning my crown and the car lights flashed on and it started revving like it was angry.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry for what happened to you, it wasn't my fault if Ron let me drive none of this would have happened." I said

Am I seriously apologizing to a car? I must have really gone mad.

"Now, I need to find Harry and Ron, mind helping me?" I said I'm not being serious right now, am I

It's stops and it opens the car doors and I smiled and hopped in and sat in the drivers seat and I put my hands out the touch the wheel and something when I touched it burned my hand, I grabbed my hand.

"OW!" I said winching in pain and the car started reviving again.

"Okay fine! Geez." I said folding my arms

We waited there for a couple minutes and I fiddled with the zipper on my jacket. Then the car starts revving.

"What? I didn't do anything!" I said putting my hands up in mocking of surrendering. Then the car starts zooming off into the forest.

"Hey! Warning!!" I said grabbing a seatbelt next to me and clicking it, strapping me to the seat as the car pasts millions of trees, then it makes a loud horn noise and starts thundering over a rim and down a slope.

"Is that? Spiders?" I said squinting my eyes at them. The car begins knocking spiders out of its path. It screeches to a halt, the doors fling open.

I see Harry squinting his eyes. "Leon!"

I stocked my head out the door. "The one and only, not hop in peabrains, we're going spider hunting!"

Ron frozed. "WHAT!?"

I laughed. "Kidding, now get in unless you want to be the spiders next meal!" I yelled

"Let's go!" Harry says to Ron and they leap in with fang. Then a spider appeared at Harry's window.

"THE WINDOWS! ROLL UP THE WINDOWS!" Harry yelled

"IM TRYING! ITS STUCK!" I yelled back. "I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL MATE!" I yelled at the car. Just then, a hairy leg reaches through my window I instantly hit the gas putting the car in reverse. Spiders scatter, but the two clinging to the side windows hold tight.