Chapter 3

Author P.O.V.

It was 7 in the morning Y/N's alarm rang . She woke up and did her usual morning routine and got dressed and was ready to go college when she heard a knock on her door . She opened it and it was none other than Jk her one and only friend.
Y/N:- Oh hello , early in the morning , why ??
Jk:- Nope i just came to pick u up so that we can go to college together.
Y/N:- Oh no It's alright i just thought u needed something.
Jk:- So, let's get going .
*They took their way to their college*
They were going in there class but Y/N felt a little uneasy and felt someone's stare at them . She started  to feel uncomfortable and Jk noticed it.
Jk:- What happened is everything alright??
Y/N:- Uhh yess It's just that...
Jk held her hand and said
It's alright u can open up to me moreover i m ur friend.
Y/N:- Oh no nothing serious it's just that i felt someone staring at us .
Jk:- Oh is it so , don't worry i m here to always protect u .
With that he pulled her into a hug a Y/N hugged him back and at the same time she felt very safe in his muscular arms but soon they just broke the hug and went on their way to class.

3rd person P.O.V.

I was seeing this handsome boy and just kept stalking him and i dunno why is this girl with him i m damm sure he is not her boyfriend cause if he is then too I'll get him over me as soon as possible . Wait what did i see omg they are holding hands.  Shit, he pulled her into a hug . Wtf bitvh just get aside from my man . I had this sudden urge to go punch this girl in the face but i have to control myself moreover my i was the most popular girl of my school and I m damm sure I'll be popular in college also.  Finally , they are gone but why are they walking  with hands in hand . This hoe I just wanna kick her in the face like how can someone like her I m so damm beautiful she is nothing but a piece of sh*t infront of meh . Now i shall get to know about the boy asap so that i can get him for myself. 

Aurthor P.O.V.

Y/N and Jk had every class except 1 the 3rd one before lunch break . The last class before lunch was together . After attending it they went to have lunch .
Jk:- I m starving, let's eat something .
Y/N:- Me too , let's go .
With that they made their way to canteen .
Jk:- Hey let's eat lunch with Joon Hyung and Tani Noona.
Y/N:- Oh yess i m sure they won't mind that.
Jk:- Why would they.
With that they went to the table where Joon and his girlfriend Tani were.
Y/N:- Anneyong Unnie
Tani:- Anneyong , how have u been?
Y/N:- Very fine what bout u ??
Tani:- Same
They were happily chating and having lunch when Y/N again stared to feel uncomfortable and uneasy.  Jk noticed it and said.
Jk:- Y/N can u please come out with me for few minutes i need to talk to u.
Y/N:- Umm.. sure why not .
They went out
Joon and Tani together:- Love is growing
*After they went out of the canteen*
Jk:- Y/N are u agian feeling someone staring at u??
Y/N:- Yup.
Jk:- Aww, don't worry i told I'll always protect u
And this time he hugged Y/N more tightly.
Y/N:- Your hugs make me feel so much better oppa.
Jk:- So I'll hug u forever.
Y/N:- Yup,  but we need to get going. 
Jk:- Oh yess now we shall get going.
Y/N:- Yup.
Jk:- Don't worry I'll sit beside u and hold ur hands to calm u down .
Y/N:- Aww u r so caring.
And they again went to the canteen.
This time Y/N was sitting beside Jk and he held her hand to comfort her.

Time skip
*After the classes were over*
Y/N and Jk stared making their way to home .
Jk:- Hey mind if i drop u home?
Y/N:- Why would i ?
Jk:- Ohk so let's go.
They made their way to Y/N's home and after reaching .....
Y/N:- Wouldn't u come in ??
Jk:- I would but today we got a lot of assingment and I have a lil work to do but sure some other day .
Y/N:- Ohk then Bye
With that she hugged Jk
He also wrapped his muscular arms around her tiny waist.
Y/N:- Thanq for protecting me oppa .
Jk:- I'll always be there to protect u.
After few seconds they broke the hug and Jk went to his home.
Y/N was also busy and did her school work ate dinner and went to sleep .

Ohk so here is the 3rd chapter hope u guys like it and u can tell me if there is any mistake . Saranghae 💜