Chapter 17⛄

Jungkook was leaving a heavy sigh and put down his magazines on his lap. He was frustrated and his alpha was growling sadly by looking at their omega ignoring him.

The Alpha boss turned aside to see his omega Kim Seokjin, who paid no attention to the restless alpha. Jin was busy in watching a movie and eating his desert which the flight attendant had served them few minutes before.

Right now, Jungkook and Jin were on their flight journey to Japan. It's been few minutes since their take off, and Jin had not given him a single glance at his Alpha boss. Jungkook knew that the omega was upset about not discussing the projects with him.

No matter how much Jungkook tried to gain his omega's attention, Jin was stubborn and non reactant to his every moves.

Jungkook was getting terrified when he found Seokjin running late for his flight. He was in airport pacing back and forth while looking at his watch for every fucking second. The alpha thought that the omega had stood up on him and he was going to travel all alone to a business trip.

But thankfully his heart started to beat once the alpha smelt their omega's scent lingering through the busy airport. He could tell that Jin was glowing beautifully and something was radiant from him.

Now looking at his assistant eating everything that was served in the flight, Jungkook confirmed it.

Kim Seokjin was in his preheat.

The face glow, food cravings, sensitive, emotional and all fit in the perfect puzzle. Jungkook was not a naive person. He knew about omega's heats. He had even helped serving his baby brother Hoseok, when the other was in preheat. He had gone through all the tantrums and got late night wake up calls to buy him something sweeter.

His inner alpha was mewling happily by smelling their omega's sweet scent. His possessive side was taking over by thinking about other alpha in the flight smelling their omega's preheat scent.

Jungkook didn't know whether the omega was aware about his preheat, or did he have heat suppressants with him during the travel. The alpha was getting annoyed by seeing Seokjin not talking with him.

Jungkook softly poked Jin's shoulders to which the omega simply dusted it off with a shrug. The alpha pouted cutely and continued to poke the broad shoulder making the omega to lose his patience. With a soft groan, Jin removed his headset and turned over to see his Alpha boss who was pouting with wide doe eyes.

His omega internally screamed by how handsome their alpha was looking. With a simple full sleeve black tshirt and black jeans, Jungkook slayed. Jin decided to shook his thoughts and looked at the doe eyes.

"What is it Mr. Jeon?" Jungkook cleared his throat before looking everywhere to make sure that people weren't listening to their conversation. The flight was silent and dark and most people had closed their windows.

Jungkook leaned towards the omega, who instantly stiffened in his seat. The closeness made the omega to gulp hard, and Jungkook's scent was making him feel dizzy.

"Did you bring your heat suppressants?" Jungkook whispered making Jin to widen his eyes. The omega's face and ears turned red by hearing such personal question.

If it was someone else, right now Jin would have slapped the person for asking such inappropriate question. But in all these months, he knew how Jungkook was. He was very protective and he never had a bad intentions.

Jin felt blushing by having Jungkook's lips so close to his ears. His omega urged him to pull their alpha's collar for a hungry kiss. But Jin had a good control over his inner omega, so he suppressed those thoughts.

"I was running out of it, Mr. Jeon. I asked Jimin to bring me to the airport. So, yeah now I have it in my bag."

Jin whispered and his lips twitched by seeing Jungkook's mole under his lips. How bad he wished to lick over the mole and place a kiss on it.

Jungkook on the other side was being oblivious to Jin's dirty thoughts. Now he remembered why Jimin came to the airport to drop Jin off. He had helped his omega and the alpha made a note to increase Jimin's salary for being there for Kim Seokjin.

"Okay, and please do tell if you ever feel uncomfortable or need something. I know how hard it is for you, because I had helped my brother during his time. So don't feel pressure around me, okay?"

Jin's omega mewled happily by how well their alpha was looking out for them. Jin wished to pull Jungkook for a big teddy bear hug, and have his alpha's scent all over his body to make the others know that he was already claimed.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw the alpaca eyes filled with tears. He knew that the omega had got emotional to his words.

"Shhh, Seokjin. I am here with you." Jungkook tried to hush the omega who was sniffling his nose and nodding his head like a good puppy. They both soon continued their previous work by reading magazine and watching movie.

In an hour, the flight had reached the destination,. The Alpha boss and his assistant were waiting in the lobby for their room check in.

"It's under the name Jeon Jungkook." The alpha said and the lady who seemed to be a beta was typing on her system to check their name on the list.

Jin was busy in admiring the big hotel and he was damn sure it would cost him fortune to get a room in this palace.

"Room number D41 and D42 is being booked for you sir. It's on the fourth floor and here's your card." The receptionist gave the key card to Jungkook who took it with a smile.

The omega followed his Alpha boss and they both got into the elevator with their small check in bags. Since it was two days travel, they didn't have much packed.

"This place is big, Mr. Jeon. I am sure the rooms will be big too." Jin said making Jungkook to smile.

"It is, Seokjin. And I don't think I could afford a room here with my money. It's on business expense, so the new clients had provided us with free accommodation and food. Let's enjoy when we are here."

Jungkook winked at Seokjin who instantly blushed by the gesture.

During preheats, omegas tends to become horny and needy all the time. And Jin convinced himself that it was because of his heat, he was having dirty thoughts over his Alpha boss. But little did he knew that he was in for a big treat tonight after landing in Tokyo.