006

los angeles, california1990s

1990s

EMERSON MANCHESTER

the teens listened closely into fuckshit's story. it wasn't much of a story due to the fact that this happened quite often so it was just a summary.

"i know, my parents saw my report card and were fucking pissed, no car for two weeks. might as well cut my dick off." he jolstered.

emerson chuckled along with the others but she really was out of it. not only was school pushing down on her but she swore fuckshit was fucking around with another girl.

it wasn't like she caught him or anything. it was the way he acted towards her now. sure, fuckshit was always arrogant, tended to push her away, and flirt with other girls but that was just jokes. after all that fuckshit would cuddle up with her or they would make out. but now, he wouldn't even come over.

arley was staying with emerson but that didn't mean he couldn't come over a hang out. emerson messed with her nail bed pushing it back in a repeatitive motion.

"what are you gonna do then?" arley asked softly. the brunette had her knees tucked into her chest and leaned her head on them.

"skate, have fun, go to parties and shit—just live life!" fuckshit said, taking a hit of his cigarette. emerson sighed, for some reason she knew that she wasn't apart of that plan. "sounds nice." she mumbled sarcastically.

the gap was something emerson wasn't that good at. at one point she almost broke her leg. that had been around a year and a half ago.

ray had began to go, and fourthgrade filmed him. ray ollied across the gap and fuckshit did the same. the group on the opposing side cheered for them.

now emerson was up, she took a breath and hopped on her board. she made sure she was going fast enough before doing an ollie over like the other two. she closed her eyes during the landing and felt her wheels on the other roof. she skated into fuckshit, who grabbed her waist to stop her.

"fuck yeah." she smiled, popping up her board.

ray, fuckshit, and emerson went back to the other side. they all smiled at their accomplishment.

ruben began to skate before stopped at the edge of the roof. she saw arley pat his back lightly and say something which he shrugged off and pushed her away.