009

los angeles, california
1990s

ARLEY FLETCHER

the boys ended up staying the night. they played games and watched a few movies and skate videos. it was three in the morning when everyone except arley and stevie went to sleep.

arley and stevie were laying by the fireplace with pillows and blankets. emerson's living room wasn't big until they pushed the couch back. it looked like a large floor fort with blankets and pillows.

fuckshit and emerson were cuddled up near arley's feet. ray was knocked out near ruben. arley rolled on her side to see stevie staring at the ceiling.

"you know your mom's really pretty..." arley said, quietly. "my mom was pretty like that."

stevie turned his head to see arley. before everyone else went to sleep, emerson braided arley's long black hair into two braids (which arley did have a mini freak out that her eye was now showing).

"you're pretty,"stevie told the brunette while staring at the ceiling.

arley felt herself fighting a smile, "thank you." she replied. "you are too...i mean you're handsome."

stevie smiled at arley and arley smiled back. "i like you."
arley said, looking in stevie eyes which still were blue in the dark.

stevie flushed a little, looking away from her. "yeah...i mean, i like you too."

the two shared a silence and laid in their original positions. eventually, they both fell asleep.

——

hey so this is obviously a filler. i kinda just wanted something done for  sunny's birthday so here it goes <3