Year 1 Day 40

The day has finally come the day you perform I'm glad you'll be singing since it's been a while since I've last heard your singing voice that gorgeous angelic voice that anyone could fall in love with You seemed nervous but who could blame you it's your first time perform I wish I was there because it's your time the time you have been waiting for the time you have longed for and now it begins.
A/N
You guys know what to do now get your headphones and stuff and start playing Fuyunohanashi the video is also up there

The song began it had an amazing beat the beat seemed familiar until I realized why it sounded so familiar it was the song you always hummed. I was in awe and then it began you started to sing. The lyrics......the lyrics just by the first few words I could already tell that this song was about us about me and how you were finally ready to move on it brings pain to my heart but I'm happy I'm happy that you're finally able to move on from me because I probably only caused you pain I'll miss everything about us from the moment we first met till our final days together. I know that that Uenoyama guy will take amazing care of you so now its time for me to stop watching over.. you don't need me anymore because now you have Uenoyama. I'll wait for you once your time comes but until then goodbye my love...........

Year 1 Day 40 end