Year 1 Day 1 Part 2

After you talked to that boy you went back to class. I hope your still doing great in school. I saw you look out the window and look up at the sky. I know that you miss me and I regret what happened that day. Once class ended you followed that boy to a music room where you met 2 new people a man with piercings who seems like he plays the guitar and a man with pretty, long hair tied up he with a small beard and looks as if he just graduated from university who played the guitar too. I saw you talking to them then they started playing. For once I decided to eavesdrop the song was well composed and with some lyrics added it would be immaculate. A couple of hours passed by and you decided to head home along with that boy Uenoyama that's what you called him so I'm guessing that's his name. Well Uenoyama walked you to the train station and soon you went your ways. At home you worked on your homework then took a shower and went to bed. You left your phoebe charging on the drawer and I took a peek I saw that you still had the picture we took on our first date as your wallpaper I couldn't help but smile. If only I wouldn't have committed that mistake would we still be going on dates.

END OF YEAR 1 DAY 1 PART 2