Character Sketch-2

Hola...
I am back again guys.... So here is my update.... Enjoy!
........................

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada - She is our female protagonist. She is wife of our great ASR. She has nick names such as titaliya, sankadevi, patti saadi, khoosi, jalebi bhai, chammak challo etc. She is 25 years old. She is very dear to our ASR. She is his heart and soul. She is the light in RM mansion. Everyone are completely dependent on her. She is the most important part for their existence. She is like sun and remaining raizadas are like planets. She is a doctor by profession. She is a gynaecologist. She works in a famous hospital named Sunshine. She is a mother to a 4 year old son.

Introducing our little star Arush Singh Raizada - He is fair and cute boy who is just like his mother, full of life. Both mother and son makes our Arnie mad with their never ending craziness. He is a 4 year old mumma boy. He is dearly attached to khushi. Also loves his dad alot. He is apple of eyes of raizadas. His Nick name is Aru. He studies in Amity Global School.

Devayani Singh Raizada(Nani) - She is 73 year old. She is matriarch of Raizada family. Loves her grand children alot. Especially more fond of khushi and Arush.

Manohar Singh Raizada - He is son of Devayani. He is married to Manorama. He is 51 years old. He is father of Akash and NK. He is mama(uncle) of Arnav and Anjali. He is a silent man. But cares for his family alot. He loves his nephew and niece just like his sons. He is one of the board members of AR.

Manaorama Singh Raizada - She is a funny lady. She appears to be scary but good at heart. She loves her daughters-in-law more than her son and nephew. Her past time is playing with aru. Although she boosts herself as Mrs. Universe, but always forgets that she is dadi of 4 year old. She makes everyone roll their eyes with her broken English.

Anjali Shyam Jha : A very sweet lady. Loves her brother and husband dearly.
She loves both her babhis also alot. But she has a little bit more concern for khushi, as khushi is like center of everyone's universe. She is not having kids yet. She is little bit depressed because of this reason.

Shyam Jha: He is a well known lawyer. A supportive husband for anjali. He is anchor in anjali's life. Though he is sad himself for not having kids, but never shows it before anjali or his parents. Exactly in my story he is not orphan, but having his parents Mr.Neerav Jha and Mrs. Smita Jha. Neerav and smita are also very lovely couple and love their son and daughter-in-law alot but they are eagerly waiting for their grandchild. But never taunts anjali regarding this. Soft hearted persons.

Akash Singh Raizada and Payal Singh Raizada: Akash is younger to arnav. Son of Manohar and Manorama. His wife Payal, she is elder sister of Khushi. Both had a love marriage. They are sweet natured. They are silent couple. But loves their family a lot.

Nandakishore Singh Raizada: In short NK. He is very cool guy. He is simply a great admirer of his khushi bhabhi. Both are dangerous combination. He is coolest chachu of Aru. He is younger son of Manohar and Manorama. He irritates his Elder cousin Nannav(Arnav) with his silly antics. He is Australia returned graduate in photography. He works in AR. He gives heart stroke with his broken hindi. Also a great friend of Karan Mishra.

HP, OP, JP are the loyal servants of Raizadas.

Finally,
Zoro : it's a very cute puppy and a pet dog of Raizadas and more precisely our Aru's pet.

Introducing Gupta's:

Sasi Gupta and Garima Gupta:
They are Parents of Payal and Khushi. They are sweet couple. Sasi is an owner of Happiness Book emporium in Delhi. That is very famous. They are upper middle class family. Garima , though she is currently a house wife, but she is graduated in BA. They both love their daughters dearly.
Their Apple pie is our little Aru.

Madhumati Mishra: Sister of Sasi. She looks like hard lady, but soft hearted. She loves her brother's family alot. She is a widower. Her late husband, he was an army man. She is having a son named Karan. She loves both her nieces alot. She is vexed with khushi's naughty behaviour, but secretly adores khushi for her naughtiness.

Karan Mishra : He is cousin of gupta sisters, but he treats both of them as his own sisters. Since they all grew up together, all the three are very close to each other and especially khushi's crime partner. He is a crazy guy. He is so cool and jovial person. He is currently finishing his MBA in Marketing in a very prestigious college of Delhi. He loves and admire his both brothers-in-law. His role model is his arnav jiju.

As per the story requirement, I would introduce other characters in the story afterwards.

Another non-living character is yet to be revealed, which will be done in the later part of the story.

...........

So here is full Character Sketch for this story. Finally I got time to draft this. I know I am being very slow in posting my updates, but I am helpless. Please put up with my pace. But I could only say that I will try to give updates as frequently as possible.

I will reveal the plot of the story in the next chapter. Till then stay connected.

So guys, all of you please be safe.

Please do vote and comment if you like this. It will boost my spirit.

Thank you guys😄