Morning!..

Sammy woke up to Thomas sitting at the end of her bed, staring at her. Not in an alarming way, more of a protective type of watching. "Good morning Thomas, how did you sleep? heh.." She said with a slight yawn and smile. Thomas looked at her with a kinda sad expression, to try and signal that he didn't really get much sleep, she understood and scooted closer to him. He flinched at it, but didn't back away. In fact, he scooted closer to her too. they stared at eachother for a bit, then looked away. Sammy got up and walked to the kitchen for a nice bowl of cereal, telling Thomas to follow, which he did.

When they got there, Sammy started making her bowl of cereal and said "hey Thomas? feel free to grab anything you want out of the fridge if you wish. we have plentiful food in there.". Out of pure curiosity, he looked inside, and the first big thing he noticed was the large amount of... b a l o n e y in the bottom drawer of the fridge. He thought to himself "eh..one or two slices won't hurt, I bet they wanna get rid of it anyway.". Sammy quickly looked back and stopped him. "OH nonononono. you can literally have ANYTHING ELSE IN THE KITCHEN but that.." she said in a loud tone, which startled Thomas slightly, since he had never heard that tone from her before. He then looked at her concerned, before she said "it's my brother's, if he finds out I gave you some he'd KILL me! I'm sorry.". Thomas didn't fight with it and put the b a l o n e y back in the drawer and went to sit on the living room couch instead, waiting for Sammy to finish making her cereal.

Once Sammy was done, he sat down next to Thomas on the couch and watched TV with him. he didn't seem too bothered by it, but he grabbed the remote and started browsing through the channels, until he got bored of it and left SpongeBob on. Sammy and Thomas watched TV for around half an hour and before you knew it, Sammy had fallen asleep on Thomas's shoulder. He had a slight urge to push her off, but didn't. He had this weird connection with her, and he didn't quite know what it was. Attraction? love? trust? but he really wanted to make Sammy happy, that's the only thing he knew he wanted..

_________________________________________

IM C-CUMING, I-IM-... AAHHGHHRHHGHHAGGRGHH~~~~
funny jok