Prince iris: the saviour

Then the prince comes in front of them and says that everyone in this country has every right to take their own decisions, if they do not go with you, then you should leave them.

On this, the queen Xenia says who are you, we are going to raise our voice against the decision of the witch queens.

So the prince shows them his royal sword and says I am iris the prince of this kingdom

I respect you all but Dalia is a citizen of our country and it is my duty to protect her

Seeing his sword, all the people there bow down and bow to him.Queen Merion says now it's a witch's affair You don't say anything in this, Dalia will go to the palace with us

The prince says that the law of our country gives everyone the right to take their decisions and if you have not chosen to be your maid in this, then you have no right to take her with you.

Queen Lillian is try to say something, but the prince without listening to her, seys if you break your rules then it will be a rebellion of our country

Have all of you forgotten the peace agreement between our ancestors that you want to break them, if you forcefully take Dalia with you, then our agreement will be broken, your will And then there will be war, the queens are try to attack the prince, but the prince's soldiers go there.Seeing this, the queen Helena says, do not break the agreement on such a matter now and she tells all the queens to remain calm.

They ask everyone to leave and take Dalia with them. Dalia bow. For them and thanks them for her help.

Dalia asks what was happening there. Before the prince can tell him anything, he is called from the palace. while leaving, he says to daliya, I will meet you tomorrow at this place, you do not go anywhere nor go to the market.

Instead of going to the city of Dalia, obeying the prince, she goes to a small tree house in the forest