the first magic

Dalia gets scared seeing so many people coming towards her and starts running. Now the gangsters of the village also follow her, she falls on the running place and surrounds everyone from all sides Just then the prince comes there and removes all the people away and asks Dalia are you okay?

Just then some bad guys push the prince iris capture by tham. The prince tells them to leave Dalia but they don't agree.They have to attack the prince. Dalia gets very angry seeing the prince's condition.

Then daliya uses her powers and many thorny bushes start growing
around

then a woman says that she has got the powers of nature witch only yesterday, then it can harm us, I think she is not in control of her powers at this time and she is quite dangerous

Before Dalia attacks them, the prince Alex comes there with his soldiers and starts driving away all the people.

Prince Alex saves the prince iris and captures the bad guys. Dalia also stops using her powers.

The prince iris runs to Dalia and asks her are you fine, did you get hurt somewhere?
in the palace, the king says you are the chosen girl.Dalia says yes my lord, I am the chosen girl

Prince Alex asks what is going on here, then the Prime Minister tells him the whole thing, after knowing this, Prince Alex apologizes to Dalia for his misbehavior and this meeting ends here.

The king ordered that Dalia will remain in the palace as our guest till the day of peace meeting comes.7 days from today was the day of peace meeting These days Prince iris and Dalia used to have a lot of fun together in the morning, they used to play together, eat food together, roam around the palace and pluck fruits, they also went fishing together and they both became good friends.

For a few days, daliya cannot control his magic, Dalia was getting over her magic Many plants started growing around him.