3)- raat ke humsafar

Some days passed....

Samaina are happily staying there unaware the presence of something. Sometimes naina feels strange things going around her but she neglected that. Sameer also feels the same. Whenever he is alone in their room that jasmine perfume fragrance filled in his nose strils which is very hard. At that moment he decided to ask naina about that but that question vanished from him mind when he us about to ask her.

It's routine of naina. After leaving of sameer she completed her some works and walks towards Sadhana's home. There she spends quality time with her in her beautiful garden which is covered with different kinds of flowers. Sadhna always gives her white roses when she coming back to home.

One night....

It's heavily raining since morning, sameer didn't go outside and also naina didn't go to meet Sadhna that day. At night after having mouthwatering dinner and spending lovely time in balcony now Samaina are sleeping peacefully in their bed. In mid night finally rain stops, Naina's eyes shot open, she wants to have some water but she forgot to put it before. She get down from bed and walks down towards kitchen. She takes water bottle from fridge and poured it in one glass. She gulped down the water slowly just then her eyes fell on something through the window which is in the garden.

There is few burning candles in garden under the big neem tree. She put down the glass and looks at the direction closely leaning towards window.

Naina- ye yaha candles kaun jala k gya? Wo bhi itni raat ko...

Inside their bedroom....

Sameer is sleeping peacefully, but the hard fragrance of jasmine perfume make him awake with jerk...

Sameer- aahh... Ye khushbu... Mera dimag kharab kar deti hai... Na jane kaha se aati hai humare garden me bhi jasmine nahi hai fir bhi.... Aaj finally naina se puchh hi leta hu... Nai.....!

He looks at his side to call naina but stopped at middle because she is not there.

Sameer- arey ab ye kaha chali gayi...? Itni raat ko..? Sameer tu na pagala gya hai. Kaha gyi hogi..! Pani lene hi gayi hogi... Aati hi hogi ..

He sit there waiting for her.

Here, downstairs...

Naina is still in kitchen and looking at the burning candles. She finds someone is sitting there and it's back facing towards her.

Naina- kaun baitha hai waha itni raat ko. Aur humare ghar me kaise aaya? Mujhe sameer ko uthana chahiye... Nahi wo kumbhkarn kaha uthane wala itne jaldi. I think mujhe hi chal ke dekhna chahiye!

She comes outside of kitchen and moves towards main door. She opens the door and says.

Naina- kaun hai waha par...? Aur ander kaise aaye...? Ye candles kyu jala rakha hai...?

There is no movement.

Naina- maine puchha kaun hai waha..?

The person slowly get up from ground...

And still getting up in air...

Naina's eyes gone wide and sweat formed on her forehead....

She is trembling in fear...

That black shadow in now still in air many meters up from ground...

Naina calls sameer in choked voice....

Naina- sam... Sameer.......!

The shadow comes towards her slowly floating in air...