4)- Suhani chandni raten

Naina is sleeping peacefully on bed....

Sweat drops appears at his forehead...

Sameer- agar naina yaha soyi hui hai to wo kaun thi... Godd...

He scared, silently walks towards bed and lay down thinking about that. He tranquillize himself that he is Hallucinating. Whole night passed he didn't catch sleep after that incident. Between in this he also forgot that today is his birthday.

In morning....

Naina didn't wished him as she wants to give him surprise romantic dinner for his birthday. After leaving of sameer naina starts preparing for his birthday surprise.

Here in office..,

Sameer is sitting in his cabin and thinking about last night's incident. He recalled everything which naina tells him. Sensing somthing creepy he decided to leave form there.

Sameer- us ghar se chale jana hi achha hai.! Naina thik kehti thi kuch to ajeeb sa hai...! Hum kal subah hi wapas aa jayenge...

He make a call to naina for asking about her is she ok or not which is gone unanswered as naina is not at home and mohan is drying clothes on terrace. He bang the receiver annoyingly. Naina is going to meet Sadhna.

Naina- dadiji aaj mujhe thode zyada roses chahiye...

Sadhna- kyu..!?

Naina- wo aaj na sameer ka janmadin hai to maine use gift dene ka socha hai bas...

Sadhna- achha...! Tabhi mai kahu aaj kuch zyada hi khili khili lag rahi hai roz se...! Sach kahu naina tujhe dekh k mujhe bada sukun milta hai. Lagta hai jaise meri beti Esha mere pass hai.

Naina- mai to aapki beti jaisi hu na dadiji...

After sometime naina left from there taking Bunches of white roses...

It's 7 p.m....

One hour left for his arrival.

Naina runs inside her room to get ready herself as per his choice. She decided to wear blue saree because Blue is his favourite colour. And complimenting that saree with pearl jewelry.

But....

But when she open her cupboard her hands directly moves towards bright red saree with heavy on border and same work on blouse. Without thinking twice she moves towards washroom to get ready.

She step out of washroom wearing that saree and standing front of dressing table. She looks herself in mirror and gets confused.

Naina- maine red saree pehen.li... par maine to blue pehnne ka socha tha...

She looks at watch...

Naina-ab to time bhi nahi bacha ki mai dubara change karu. Koi baat nahi ye saree bhi sameer ne layi hai. Use ye bhi achhi lagegi.

She lined up her eyes with kohl and liner, applied red lipstick on her naturally pink lips. Put small red bindi between her eyebrows. Slides some glass bangles in her wrist along with one gold kada. Clasped a simple gold and Kundan neckle around her neck and wears matching earrings. At last she make thin line with vermillion between hair partition. She is looking newly wedded bride. Her face is still glowing after doing lots of work since morning. She blushed seeing herself in mirror and thinking about his reaction after seeing her like this.

Sharp 8p.m.

The door bell rings....

Naina runs towards the main door....