53. "Come on, pretty girl."

"What's it to you? Did you do this to her?" Cami seethed from the door as my heart pounded loudly in my chest.

"Cami, please let me speak to her," He pleaded from the door.

Uncle Amos walked to the door hurriedly, "Aaron, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I just want to speak to Havoc," He answered as I stiffened.

"Does she want to speak to you, that's the question," Cami spat out in a threatening tone.

"I'm begging you," Aaron said, his voice slightly cracking as I got up as walked to the front door.
His eyes widened when seeing me, the emptiness in them making my knees buckle.

"Havoc—" He started as a tears streamed down my face once again.

"Leave," I said as he shook his head, sadness taking over his features.

"Please, baby," He started as I clenched my jaw.

"Don't call me that," I said coldly, his body flinching at the sound of my words, "I don't want you here."

I paused for a moment, mentally preparing myself for the hurtful words I was about to say.
"I don't want you anywhere near me, Aaron. You're a selfish piece of shit," I sobbed as my jaw clenched itself, the words pouring out of my mouth, "You're no different from your mother," I cried before watching his eyes widen in hurt as he took a step back.

That was low of me, but I was hurt and needed him to leave me alone.

"We're done," I said while wiping my tears hurriedly as his eyes scanned me, tears falling from them.

Aaron nodded before turning around and slowly walking away. He stopped in his tracks before turning around and looking at me intensely.
"I love you, Havoc," He said as I stared blankly at him before walking to the door and slamming it.

"Do you?" I whispered to myself as Cami hurriedly took me into her arms and squeezed me.

"I'm going to bed," I said quietly as she let me go and nodded.

"Don't hesitate to ask for anything, kiddo," Uncle Amos smiled sadly as I nodded and walked upstairs to Cami's room.

I switched the light off before laying in bed and staring blankly at the ceiling before completely breaking down.
I sobbed uncontrollably for God knows how long before falling asleep, my eyes burning from all of the tears.

"Havoc? Are you okay? You've been laying in bed all day," Cami inquired as her head poked from the side of the door.
I nodded meekly as she smiled.

"It's alright, take your time," She reassured me before closing the door.

I spent a few more minutes sprawled in bed, my will to get up nowhere to be found.
I finally managed to sit up, feeling awful for ignoring all of the efforts Cami and her parents were making for me.

I silently trudged downstairs, before hearing Cami raise her voice.

"You knew about this?!" She shouted as I walked into the living room, seeing Carlos.

"I'm not proud of staying silent, Cami. But it wasn't my place to tell her," He sighed as she furrowed her brows.

"That's an asshole thing to do, Carlos! You didn't even tell me! Why would you let this go so far knowing Aaron's true intentions?" She asked furiously.

"I've never seen Aaron like he is when he's with Havoc," He explained, "I know that he genuinely cares about her—"

"No he doesn't, Carlos!" She cut him off as I walked towards them.