Chapter 2

Percy would've collapsed if he wasn't sitting on the bed. He stared in shock at the ring, it was beautiful, yes, with tiny, clear, colored pictures or sketches of many planets with a starry black background. It had some he could recognize, like Earth and Mars, but there were others ones that he had never seen, like one that was fully purple, or another one that had orange splotches. 

"Wh-wh-what?" Percy finally stuttered out. "I'm married to you?" He looked incredulously at Chaos.

"Am I not good enough for you?" Chaos said fake hurt. 

"Wha-I-um-h-Why?" Percy spluttered, still absorbing what he was told.

Chaos stood up and walked towards him. Percy warily looked at him but didn't do anything to stop him. He looked away, feeling shocked and hurt, the hurt directed to his father. Percy felt the bed sag down a bit when Chaos sat next to him. Percy felt Chaos put a hand on his arm, the contact sending sparks through his nerves, him slightly shuddering in pleasure. 

When he looked at Chaos, he noticed him smiling in a victorious kind of way, a signal that he most definitely noticed his pleasure.

"If it was anybody else I wouldn't have married them, but if I am being honest, I fell in love with you over time," Chaos said, starting in a confident manner then ending in an embarrassed state. "The Olympians only agreed because of the fact that I am the creator." 

If Percy was shocked before, it would be nothing compared to now. The most powerful being in the world is in love with me? Percy thought. He knew that marriages for the most part are made with love, but Percy thought his would fall in the few that weren't, only made for an alliance or a last ditch effort. 

He stood up, unable to think with his skin touching Chaos'.

"Why would you want to marry me? I'm just an ordinary demigod," Percy said, walking to the door, feeling more in control of his emotions and body the farther away he was from Chaos. "Anyways, I need to eat, want to continue this discussion later?"

"Unfortunately, I have work I need to finish. I will come back as soon as possible," Chaos said. Percy heard his footsteps on the white marble tile coming closer to him, until he could feel Chaos' breath lightly dancing across his skin, making him uncontrollably shiver in delight. "You are perfect. Why would I not want to marry you?" With that, Percy felt Chaos' arms sliding around his hips, pulling Percy's back into his strong chest. Chaos inhaled his scent and slid his mouth down the back of his neck, peppering Percy's sensitive neck muscles with kisses. Percy succumbed to the pleasure, moaning in bliss. He felt Chaos smile into his neck. 

Chaos reluctantly backed away and made a majestic portal which was decorated with arks of swirling light; it looked majestic.

"I really need to go before a tyrant starts a civil war on a random planet I forgot existed until my warriors filled me in," This made Percy chuckle.

"I guess I'll see you later," Percy nervously said, still flustered. Chaos flashed him a smile the made Percy flush a very dark red and walked into the portal. Percy watched the portal magically fold into itself.

Percy walked out, closing the door behind him. His shoes got soaked with he morning dew, but he just dried them with his powers. He tried to get his breathing under control while walking to the dining pavilion, staying in the proximity of Chaos made him very flustered.

His thoughts wandered off, hoping that he wouldn't meet the rest of the seven, since they now hated him for some reason. He asked Leo about it once, and he angrily and arrogantly said that he was 'Mortal' which they apparently thought was underneath them. They all had accepted godhood at the rewards ceremony while Percy only accepted partial immortality and wished for Hades and Hestia to have their thrones back.